The Omega J8003 Nutrition Center Single-Gear Commercial Masticating Juicer is definitely one to consider if you’re looking for a sturdy, all-in-one that will not cost you a fortune. You can get your hands on one for just around a couple hundred bucks whereas most other single-gear masticating style machines with the same (or even poor) quality and features cost you from 300 to 600 dollars.
As a matter of fact, the economical price tag and highly rated overall performance have helped the Omega juicer J8003 become one of the most sought after household juice machines.
Highlights of the J8003 Nutrition Center From Omega
It’s a commercial-grade piece of machinery, equipped with 1/3 horsepower single-phase induction motor. What makes it extra special is its dual-stage juicing system that extracts the last drop of juice from the pulp. This is by no means something you can expect from all the machines on the market, what you will find is that yield varies immensely.
But it is not just a juicing machine, rather it can act as a food processor, pasta extruder, grinder as well as homogenizer – you can’t ask for more at such a reasonable price!
The low speed of 80 RPMs guarantees that you’ll get the top-quality sap which is virtually free of foam and pulp. The slow speed also ensures there is not heat build-up or clogging whatsoever. On top of that, it’s loaded with the auto reverse feature to prevent the produce from getting stuck.
If you’re a health conscious person, but don’t want to spend too much money at this point in time, it’s the perfect option for you. However, you should be willing to do a bit of prep work as the chute is about 1.5 inches wide. In preparing this Omega J8003 review I actually read a lot of the materials that have been posted by other bloggers and was surprised by how many of them made no mention of this fact. Let me comfort you by telling you that the more prep you do, the better the yield you get – so it is actually worth putting in a bit of extra effort.
- Omega J8003 Nutrition Center Single-Gear Commercial Masticating Juicer, White
- Reviewed by
- Kristjan Mar
on June 25, 2012
Remember, the trick with this one here is to take it easy and let it juice at its own speed, instead of insanely pushing down the produce with the tamper.
What you’ll love about the
Omega J8003 Juicing machine
- It’s reasonably priced and well worth your money
- You get considerably more juice, and more nutrients
- It’s a multipurpose appliance which works as a juice extractor, food processor, homogenizer, pasta maker, grinder, sorbet and nut butter maker
- It’s quiet, efficient, easy to use, and easy to clean
- The Omega is easy to setup and you can have it ready in no time[/green_tick_1_list]
What you might not like about the Omega 8003 nutrition center Juicer
- The containers for juice and pulp are made of plastic – stainless steel would have been a better choice.
- Though it can accept most veggies and some smaller fruits as a whole, however, the feed tube is small i.e. just 1.5 inches, but many prefer to cut up their fruit and vegetables anyway for more efficient juicing.
- It’s a heavy duty machine and you won’t enjoy carrying it around. However, the weightiness means it’s a durable tool that will go the distance.
The best deal on the Omega J8003
All in all, it’s one of the best tools available in its price range and comes highly recommended, especially if you are more conscious about your health and that of your wallet than a little extra work.
Though it’s a fairly priced juice machine, why not get it at a discounted price? Amazon is currently offering the best deal on this one – don’t miss out on that. Click the below link to read more or place your order today:
Not sure this is the one? View more of our Juicing Machine Reviews