Do you know what makes Omega J8005 nutrition center single-gear commercial masticating juicer better than its rival juice machines? Whether you compare its features, benefits or price with any other devices of the same class, we can pretty much guarantee that this beautiful piece of machinery will always be the winner. I know this is a bold statement but implore you read on for some facts which support my claim.
About the Omega masticating juicer
This Omega nutrition center juicer comes with a 1/3-horsepower single-phase induction motor which works in conjunction with the masticating mechanism and dual-stage juicing system to yield the maximum amount of juice. In other words, you can expect whatever produce you feed in there to be wrung dry of sap.
It’s a great looking yet highly efficient machine which doesn’t cost you a fortune. The smartly designed machinery ensures you get the maximum level of nutritious enzymes from the fruits, veggies, wheatgrass or even the leafy greens which many extractors struggle to process. When I say that I am referring to super fast spinning blades not catching a hold of the leaves and therefore doing nothing but throwing them straight into the refuse container. Safe a few dollars on the actual processor and you might be loosing them plus more when it comes to the actual juicing bit.
Are Omega J8005 juicers the ideal investment for you?
If you fancy pure, healthy juices from diverse food components, yet want an affordable commercial grade work horse of a tool, there are many things which suggest that this might be the best solution for you. Furthermore, if you hate wasting hours on food prep or dealing with the messy aftermath of juicing, this baby here will make your life easy. When reading Omega juicers reviews in preparation for my own, I was pleasantly surprised to learn that generally the views expressed aligned nicely with my own. Different users tend to have different demands so if they can agree on the overall qualities of a tool, then this is most definitely a good sign. Read on for more details.
Pros of the Omega J8005
- The beautiful shape will surely brighten your kitchen, irrespective of your interior’s theme
- Dual-stage juicing system, powerful motor and masticating style team up to extract a lot more juice than other similar tools within this price range.
- The compact design allows you to store this commercial juicer under or inside the standard sized kitchen cabinet.
- The single gear motor is very well designed and built and as a result extremely quiet.
- The built-in “reverse” mode prevents food from getting stuck. You won’t have to stop and clean your extractor time and again.
- From fruits to veggies to wheatgrass, your hercules of a machine is ready to juice anything you push down the feed-chute.
- Being a commercial grade device, it has an automatic pulp-ejection function. It allows for continuous juicing – just position the ejection spout over a trash bin or better yet save it for flavoring soups or cakes.
- Your investment is secured with a 10 year full warranty. This goes to show the faith the manufacturer has in the product.
Cons of this particular model
- The Omega J8005 is pretty slow compared to your average type centrifugals and takes two or three more minutes to extract juice. Though it takes more time, the good thing is that because of the slow rotation, it preserves the nutritious components and on top of that extracts more produce.
- The user manual that comes with it is a bit weird and could do with a redesign to make it better accessible and useful. However, the machine is extremely simple and you won’t even need to read the manual.
Where do I find the best deal on Omega juicers?
However, you can get your hands on one of these for a much better price at Amazon, plus they also publish first hand Omega juicer reviews and other relevant info and data. Click the link below to look into it and / or place your order today: