If you want to develop a healthy lifestyle without doing anything extreme, consider purchasing the Vitamix 1710 Professional Series Brushed Stainless Finish. A high quality blender can be an economical and easy tool to have at hand for preparing healthy meals instantly!
If you are skeptical about purchasing it, read this blender review which is an in-depth analysis of this product revealing all the pros and cons. In the end, you’ll know if it’s the right appliance for your kitchen or not.
Vitamix 1710 blender – product description
So what’s so special about this ‘magical’ blender?
It’s a commercial-grade blender equipped with 2+ Peak Horsepower Motor and laser-cut stainless steel blades. Unlike most blenders that come with smaller, hazardous plastic jars, this blender comes with an extra-large 64-ounce BPA-free Eastman Tritan copolyester container. The lid is spill-proof and has a removable plug to insert produce while the blender is operating. You also get a tamper – for processing thicker mixtures, a recipe book with 100 gourmet recipes and an instructional “Getting Started” cooking-class DVD.
You get what you pay for; with the Vitamix 1710 blender, you get almost everything you may desire to see in a blender.
How it works?
This blender works great for blending, pureeing, chopping, mixing, and more. You get a blender, a smoothie maker, a juicer and a food processor, all in one appliance. The excellent design ensures smooth and thorough blending.
First the extra-sharp, laser-cut stainless steel blades are propelled by the powerful motor at a speed of 240 miles per hour – nothing can withstand such insane pulverization. On top of that, the shrewd system of the jar produces a vortex that pushes the items up from the blade and back down through the center for complete amalgamation.
This means that you can enjoy delicious homemade dips, smoothies, frozen desserts, pureed soups, creamy sauces, appetizers, dressings, desserts, hot soups, beverages, fruit smoothies… the list is endless. We just had an epic margarita party here at juicers & recipes, thanks to one of these blending beasts 😉
Pros of the Vitamix 1710 Professional Series Brushed Stainless Finish
- It offers restaurant-quality cocktails, margaritas, smoothies and many other recipes
- It’s quick and finishes the job in seconds. What’s more, it’s a breeze to clean and all it requires is running water (provided you wash it right after blending)
- The pre-programmed convenience is a godsend for busy folks who want to multitask; just press the pertinent button and you can do another task
- With variable speed control button, you can regulate the blades for enhanced flexibility and creativity – fine chop, grind or fully blend ingredients all in one container
- The recipe book and instructional DVD included are of great help
- If you’re still worried about the high price tag, take into account the 7-Year warranty which is icing on the cake. The manufacturer will fix or repair the blender for free in case of any fault (and they’ll pay shipping)
Cons of the Vitamix 1710 Professional Series Brushed Stainless Finish
- Though the blender can make countless items, it doesn’t make hot soups as good as you can make on the stove
- Preprogrammed settings are great, but to keep the desired thickness of your smoothies, you have to supervise the blender
- Just like any other extra-powerful blender, it’s a noisy appliance
Buying the Vitamix 1710 Professional Series Brushed Stainless Finish
Not sure this is the one?
Read more reviews