Don’t be fooled by the term commercial-grade since any juicer can be tagged the same, but if you’re looking for a true commercial juicer, it’s the Ruby Juicer 2000. The reason behind this is its ridiculously fast juicing speed i.e. up to 3 liters of pure juice in just 1 minute, and the unbreakable build.
There are juicers as efficient, as durable or as user-friendly as the Ruby 2000, but none of them is as fast as this one; or at least there is no other juicer that has all the qualities of a Ruby 2000.
Just like any other commercial juicer, it offers added value but costs a little extra. It’s an ideal option for the juice and salad bars, hotels, health food stores, fruit shops, fitness clubs, restaurants, canteens, hospitals, fine food stores or wherever large quantities of juice are required in short time.
But if you’re a serious juicer who wants to take juicing to the next level, and are willing to pay a few extra bucks, you may consider this juicer for your kitchen.
Best features of the Ruby Juicer 2000
The high speed of this juice extractor comes from the omnipotent 3450 RPMS, 3/4 HP heavy duty motor. The thermal cutout motor protector ensures your motor runs smoothly for a lifetime. All the parts that come in contact with the liquid are made of stainless steel.
It’s a simple, quiet and safe juicer with automatic pulp ejection for continuous juicing. It has been tested and approved by ETL to NSF standards – that rids you of all the doubts and fears.
Being a big juicer, it measures 18 1/2″ Height 12″ Base and weighs massive 50 pounds. It’s available in 110 volt for use inside North America, and also in 220 volt for foreign countries.
What you can juice with the Ruby 2000 model juicer
This amazing juicer can extract fresh, rich and delicious sap from a wide range of produce including (but not limited to) beetroot, tomatoes, spinach, carrots, celery, cucumber, watermelon, rock melon, honey dew melon, apples, pears, grapes and pineapple.
What’s more, it also acts as a super-efficient citrus juicer, just peel the oranges, lemons, grapefruits etc. and let the juicer do the job.
What benefits does the Ruby 2000 offer?
- The juicer is extremely fast and can produce up to 1.5 liter juice in just 30 seconds
- Almost all the parts are made of stainless steel, which means your juice extractor will withstand immense juicing without any signs of wear and tear
- You can juice a wide variety of foodstuffs
- Operating, assembling/disassembling and cleaning the juicer is very easy and fast
- Even the motor is ultra-powerful, it hardly makes any sound when operating
- 8 juice spout positions allow you to place almost any size of container/glass to collect the juice
- Thanks to the extra-large feed tube, it requires no or nominal prep-work
What are the shortcomings of the Ruby 2000 Juicer?
- You’ll hardly find any fault in it but, just like any other commercial juicer, it is rather an expensive juice machine
Where to buy the Ruby Juicer 2000 at the best price?
Is the Ruby not the one? Read more Juicer reviews