If you want to enjoy the efficiency of a masticating juice extractor but in a vertical design, consider the Omega Vert VRT350 HD Juicer. There are so many juicers with amazing designs, features and benefits that choosing one is similar to solving a jigsaw.
But if you are a total newbie to juicing, yet want to make sure you don’t go wrong in choosing the ideal juicer for your kitchen, VRT350 HD from Omega is by far the safest bet. There are several reasons for this which we will explore shortly, but first let’s get to know the machine in question.
Omega Vert VRT350 HD Juicer
What you are paying for
The Vert VRT350 HD Juicer from Omega is the same as the previous model Omega Vert VRT350. The only difference is the heavy duty (HD) build.
It’s actually a vertical single auger slow speed juicer which measures 7.1 x 9.8 x 10.7 inches and weighs 17 pounds. Fine and coarse juicing screens enable you to control the amount of pulp going into the sap.
The design is simply amazing and every feature is a marvel. But the most amazing thing is the auto self-cleaning system that prevents clogging.
What you can juice with your Omega Vert VRT350 HD Juicer
Fruits and veggies. But that would be a total disappointment if you pay over three hundred bucks but can’t juice wheatgrass and leafy greens. Luckily, that’s not the case. VRT350 HD can as efficiently extract high yields of juice from these fine produces.
In short, it’s the only juicer you need to have in your kitchen.
Why the Omega Vert VRT350 HD Juicer is the safest bet
As said in the beginning of the review, it’s an ideal choice for newbies as well as old juicing hands. Let’s explore the motives behind it:
- Low speed of 80 RMP prevents oxidation – you get the max amounts of nutrients and enzymes
- In addition to fruit and vegetables, you can juice wheatgrass at high yield
- Auto cleaning system prevents clogging and any damage to the appliance
- Thanks to the compact base, you can store your juicer anywhere
- The juicer comes with a large feed tube. You may not be able to insert whole apples, yet it requires minimal prep work as compared to most other so-called top juicers
- The juicer itself is as beautiful as the sap it extracts
- Operating, disassembling and assembling the juicer is so easy that you don’t even need to read the instructional manual
- Cleaning the juicer is a walk in the park. Even though it’s a slow juicer, you can get 24 oz. (or even more) of fresh juice, in 10 min from opening the fridge door to putting the pieces back into the cabinet.
- The pulp is bone dry, which means the juicer extracts every single drop from the pulp. So, if you’re bothered by the relatively high price tag, consider the continuing savings in terms of juice quality and quantity.
Shortcomings of the Omega Vert VRT350 HD you should be aware of
- The self-cleaning prevents any jamming but if you put huge amount of produce quickly, especially when juicing fruits with thick fibers, the pulp can get clogged in the outlet
- The juicer produces a little froth. Its amount, however, is trifling when compared to froth produced by other juicers. But it’s nothing that a quick skim with a spoon doesn’t rectify.
The cheapest deal on the Omega Vert VRT350 HD Juicer
If you want to buy at a discounted price or read more Omega Vert VRT350 HD Juicer reviews, we here at Juicers & Recipes recommend that you visit Amazon. Click the below link to learn more or place your order:
If you (like U2) still haven’t found what you’re looking for:
More juicers reviews