Here’s your chance to enjoy delicious, homemade cocktails and smoothies without having to break your back on prepping, blending, and (darn of all) washing the appliance – it’s the Breville Ikon Hemisphere LCD Blender that makes the whole process incredibly simple.
Let’s talk about all the details you want to know before buying this blender including its features, pros and cons, and where to get it at the lowest price.
Breville Ikon Hemisphere – basic features
It’s a powerful blender with a 750-watt motor and heavy-duty die cast aluminum base. Unlike other cheap blenders that come with a flimsy plastic jar, the Ikon Hemisphere Blender features a glass jar that resists chipping, fogginess and scratching.
The best thing about the blender is its shrewd design: the curved blades and concave jar make sure nothing stays unblended, which can get stuck under the blades. It means not only you’ll get ultra-smooth smoothies, but cleaning the blender is also a breeze.
The blender measures 6.5 by 8 by 15.5 inches. Other highpoints include backlit digital timer, easy-to-read marking, and 5 preset speeds (mix, chop, blend, liquefy, and puree).
7 reasons why the Breville Ikon Hemisphere LCD Blender is worth your money
- It blends anything you throw at it, from softest to hardest produce, in no time
- It’s extremely durable. Every part is made of the ideal material i.e. die cast aluminum base is sturdy and heavy enough to keep the blender from jiggling, while the jar is made of thick glass so you don’t have to worry about cracks or leaks
- It’s very user-friendly. For most items, all you need to do is press one button and maybe leave the room; the blender will automatically stop after the produce has become a smoothie
- It’s very quiet. Every blender makes noise, and Breville Ikon Hemisphere is no exception but it’s far less noisy than any other blender
- It’s very easy to clean, thanks to the smart design nothing gets stuck
- Concave jar and curved blades join up to offer the best results
- Last but not the least, it’s very sleek and beautiful. It’ll grace any countertop 🙂
A couple caveats to be aware of
- Assembling the blender requires a little effort. To screw/unscrew the base, you have to use a turning handle (which is shipped free with the blender).
- If you do not use the turning handle, the blender won’t fit and might result in leakage
- The sleek design comes at the cost of a relatively smaller jar i.e. 51 oz. But for smaller households this is ample.
The best place to buy the Breville Ikon Hemisphere LCD Blender
Thankfully, considering the features and benefits, the blender is priced quite reasonably. But if you want to save even a little more, and get the blender at the cheapest price, order it from Amazon to enjoy their short-term Special Offer. Click the link below to learn more or get your Breville Ikon Hemisphere LCD Blender.
Visit Amazon to buy a Breville BBL600XL ikon Hemisphere blending machine today.
Please browse on for further blending option – read more juicer reviews