The Big Boss 700-Watt Juicer is a beautiful, relatively compact and powerful centrifugal juicer, ideal for processing fibrous food items. The most notable thing about this juicer is its easy cleanup and user-friendly interface – which really make it a great household juicer. If you’re planning to buy the Big Boss Juicer, there are a few things you must know before ordering it – let’s talk about them in a little more detail.
The Big Boss Juicer at a glance
It’s a multispeed centrifugal juicer to make juices as well as soups, baby foods, sorbet, salsas and more, with no mess, in no time. While some centrifugal juicers have pretty low RPM which results in a waste of juice, the Big Boss comes with a 700-watt (18,000-RPM) motor – that’s insanely powerful. The feed tube is 3-inch wide to accept whole fruits, or at least larger chunks. The housing as well as the filter is made of stainless steel. The interface is pretty simple, just one switch that allows you to turn the juicer on or off, and switch between the high and low speeds to juice hard and soft produces.
The juicer’s dimensions are 15.6 x 13 x 8.1 inches and its weight is about 9 lbs. In addition to the Juicer, the box also includes a care instruction book (which is sort of a quick start guide), and a beautiful 30-page recipe book that contains some excellent food safety instructions – you’ll simply love it.
Advantages of the Big Boss 700-Watt juicer
- Made of durable, beautiful and easy to clean stainless-steel
- 700-watt motor rotates the blades at 18,000 RPM to crush the toughest items in seconds
- Massive feed chute minimizes prepping hassle
- Simple design, dishwasher-safe parts and one-switch interface make it easy to assemble, use and wash
- Offers high yield very quickly and without much effort
- The bowl and pulp catcher are pretty large to allow you continuous juicing for extended period of time
Disadvantages of the Big Boss 700-Watt juicer
- The extra power of the motor renders the juicer a bit noisy
- At high speed, the juice might splatter a bit from the spout especially if you’re using a smaller glass to capture the juice, so make sure you have spread a paper towel below it
- Though filter and housing are made of stainless-steel, other parts are made of plastic
What others are saying?
When we were writing this juicer review, the Big Boss juicer has received 3.2/5 from 161 customers – which is truly astonishing for such a low-priced juicer. Most have praised the juicer for its beauty, efficiency and affordability while some have moaned against the plastic parts and noisiness.
Where to get your juicer at the best price?
It’s unbelievable that you can get your Big Boss 700-Watt Juicer from Amazon almost half the price as other vendors, including the manufacturer itself! To learn more about their deal or to read user reviews, simply click the link below:
Undecided? Please browse more Juicer Reviews on our site.