The beautiful Jupiter Large Commercial Juice Press from OrangeX is as refreshing as the juice it extracts. While most other juice presses are specifically designed to extract juice from one type of citrus fruits or the other, your Jupiter is equally effective for juicing oranges, grapefruits, lemons, limes and even pomegranates.
Every juicer and juice press has some pros and some cons, same goes for your Jupiter commercial juice press. Let’s explore them to make sure it will fulfill all your juicing needs.
Features of the Jupiter Large Commercial Juice Press
Made of cast iron and stainless steel, it’s actually a commercial-grade juicer. Ergonomic rubberized, long handle allows additional leverage while heavy base ensures stability.
This juice press weighs nearly 15 pounds and measures 8.5 x 7 x 15 inches. Yes, it’s a bulky and outsized press for hassle-free juicing.
Jupiter juice press is primarily optimized for juicing oranges and grapefruits; however, you can easily squeeze limes and lemons. To make sure you squash every drop out of the pulp, just rotate the fruit after pressing it once and then push down the handle again.
Does your kitchen really need a Jupiter Commercial Juice Press?
If you fancy fresh squeezed orange, lemon, lime, grapefruit or pomegranate juice, without the electric cords and unwanted bells and whistles, Jupiter Juice Press is an ideal choice for you. Additionally, if you hate wasting a lot of your time on juicing and cleaning your juicer afterwards, you’ll simply love this juice press.
On the other hand, it’s a hulking machine and needs considerable storage space – whether under your cabinet or on your countertop. However, you can collapse it for storing under smaller breakfronts.
What you’ll love about the Jupiter Large Commercial Juice Press
- It’s heavy, robust and extracts a maximum volume of juice due to its top-quality press mechanism
- It’s heavy, robust and extracts maximum volume of juice due to its top-quality press mechanism
- Very easy to assemble and use
- Made of cast iron and high-quality stainless steel, your juice press will last a lifetime
- Cleanup is simply a cinch
- Unlike most other juice presses that come with an aluminum strainer, the Jupiter press comes with a stainless steel strainer. If you are a health conscious soul, you don’t have to worry about drinking some aluminum bits leached into your juice
- It’s a manual press – no cords, no need for an electric outlet, and absolutely no noise
- Last but not the least, it’s reasonably priced
What you might not like about the Jupiter Commercial Juice Press
- Being a commercial-grade juice press, it’s a heavy and large product. If you have a tiny kitchen, storage can be an issue
Getting your Jupiter Large Commercial Juice Press at the cheapest price
Yes, you can save a few bucks if you place your order with Amazon – the largest online retailer. You can obviously purchase your Jupiter Large Commercial Juice Press from an offline store. However, if you want to avoid all the hassles and get it delivered to your doorstep (at the lowest price) click the link below.