If you’re looking for an affordable juicer that’s easy to use, and keeps all the vital elements in your juice alive, take a look at the Fagor slow juicer. There are several reasons to choose this juicer from hundreds of other models and brands; however, we’ll discuss only the top five benefits of this single auger juicer. Let’s first get to know the basic details about this juice extractor.Buy Fagor Slow Juicer on Amazon
Fagor Slow Juicer
What you’re paying for
Fagor slow juicer is a single auger juicer that employs a unique 2-stage juicing mechanism to yield the maximum amount of liquid. Weighing 9 pounds and measuring 12 * 14 inches, it’s ridiculously light and compact for easy handling around your kitchen.
Thanks to the powerful but slow motor (150 watts rotating at an ideal speed of 80-90 RPM), you don’t just get more juice, but you get more juice that’s more nutritious. The slow rotation makes sure there is no heat buildup or oxidation to ruin the healthfulness of your juice. There are two different jars, one to collect juice and the other to catch the pulp.
But that’s not all. The parts that come in contact with the juice are made of ULTEM, a BPA-free and FDA approved material. If you’re worried about the build of the unit, relax… the motor as well as the parts are covered with a 5-year warranty.
5 Reasons to buy the Fagor slow juicer
- It saves you a lot of money, basically in two ways: firstly, the juicer is reasonably priced; secondly, the 2-stage juicing produces a lot more juice as compared to most other juicers.
- It produces very delicious and highly nutritive juice. The slow rotation of the auger avoids heat or oxidation. On top of that, juicing parts are BPA-free and approved by the FDA.
- In addition to saving money, it saves you a lot of time. Owing to the compact and well-thought design, using as well as washing the juicer is as easy as pie.
- The juicer is quiet in operation because of the low RPM. Centrifugal juicers and even some masticating juicers make a lot of noise when operating. Being an auger juicer, this is not the case with your Fagor slow juicer. It may not be absolutely whisper-quiet, but it’s pretty close to that.
- The juicer is built to last for a lifetime. All the parts as well as the motor are of supreme quality. What’s more, the five year warranty rids you of any doubts.
As an additional bonus, you get a 1-liter pulp collector, 1-liter juice collector, instructional DVD, recipe booklet and cleaning brush, with the juicer.
Any reason NOT to buy it?
- The only issue with the Fagor juicer is that a lot of pulp goes through the filter and into your juicer. Some people actually enjoy pulpy juice and this might be a plus for them. But if you don’t, you might have to buy an extra fine-holed filter to get rid of the pulp.
- Other auger juicers that produce pulp-free juice can easily cost you an additional 100 bucks, while the strainer will cost you a fraction of that – the decision is yours.
Where to buy the Fagor slow juicer
The juicer is so easy to use that you – even if you don’t know how to juice with an auger juicer – will do just as good as a TV chef. To sum up, you get an extra amount of healthier juice, cleaning this juice extractor is hassle-free and you save considerable amount of money at the end of the day.
To get your Fagor slow juicer, place your order from Amazon, and benefit from their limited-time discounted offer. Click the link below to learn more or place your order:
You can also read more Juicer Reviews