Unlike the more common centrifugal juicers, the Cuisinart CJE-500 Compact Juice Extractor has a unique and more efficient juice extraction mechanism. It’s also among the most beautiful countertop machines. But the best thing is that it is very reasonably priced. Simply put, if you’re looking for an alternative to commercial juices, CJE-500 is a complete juice bar, just about perfect for a fine kitchen like yours.
Cuisinart CJE-500: What you are paying for
It’s a beautiful, sleek juicer that works better than advertised. It comes with a powerful motor, 16 oz. juice pitcher, 40 oz. pulp catcher, food pusher, adjustable flow spout, mesh filter basket, and stainless steel blade assembly. All removable parts are dishwasher safe.
So what’s so special about it?
There are a few things: first, its modern design is different from most other centrifugal juicers; second, it has an adjustable flow spout that prevents the juice from dripping on your countertop; also, it comes with a simple, one-touch operation; moreover, other juicers with such a small footprint can cost you easily up to three times of the price of Cuisinart CJE-500 juicer.
To sum up, user-friendly interface makes the juicer easy to use, dishwasher safe parts make it easy to clean, efficient extraction mechanism ensures higher yield and extremely low price makes it an ideal choice for household use. On top of that, manufacturer claims that the juicer retains 95% of the nutrients – though we can neither endorse nor deny it – the juicer does offer a high nutritional value.
5 reasons to love the Cuisinart CJE-500 Compact Juice Extractor
- High yield and higher national value – it can be your first step to a healthy, disease-free and stress-free life
- Easy to use, easier to wash – thanks to one-touch operation and simple design
- Neat operation; it doesn’t leak any juice, not even from the spout as you can control the flow of juice with a handy switch
- Beautiful, and compact design, available at an extremely affordable price
- Cuisinart takes all the steps to make sure that the juicer and the juice, both are safe: the juicer won’t turn on unless assembled properly and the safety latch is fixed in its place, and the BPA free parts guarantee that the juice will be as nutritious as it gets
- The manufacturer claims that the juicer offers continuous juicing, but that doesn’t make sense as the pulp container as well as the juice pitcher need to be emptied repeatedly, as you’d expect.
- Though a single button offers easy operation, we’d have loved it even more if the juicer came with at least two speeds – maybe its just because I’m just to using a multi speed unit…
- The juice spout position is a bit awkward but I learned to work with it.
Where to buy the Cuisinart CJE-500 – and save a few bucks?
If you purchase your Cuisinart CJE-500 Compact Juice Extractor from Amazon, you can enjoy their discounted price as well as unparalleled return policy. Click the link below to read more user reviews, or to place your order.Cuisinart CJE-500 Compact Juice Extractor