More than 1100 customer reviews (a vast majority of which are positive) confirm that the Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice Extractor is one of the most popular juicers for household use. Though the juicer is as efficient as any other expensive model, and looks better than most, yet it’s extremely affordable. Read on for all the relevant details about this popular juicing machine, we guarantee you will be intrigued by this one.
About the BJE200XL juicer from Breville
It’s a centrifugal juicer with 700-watt motor operating at 14, 000 RPM. Moreover, it comes with a centered knife blade assembly and unique Cyclonic Juicing System for higher yield. The package also contains a custom cleaning brush and a beautiful juice pitcher.
Just like other centrifugal juicers, it can juice most food items including vegetables, however, it’s best suited for roots and harder fruits. On the other hand, it won’t process wheat grass or leafy greens as efficiently.
The feed chute is 3 inch wide to accept good-sized whole fruits which reduces your prep work. Though the name says ‘compact’, the juicer measures 9-1/2 by 8-3/4 by 16 inches and weighs almost 9 pounds. All the parts are dishwasher safe.
In addition to the economical price, efficiency and matchless beauty, the attention the manufacturer has paid to the build of the unit is one of the major reasons behind the huge success of Breville BJE200XL juicer. Even the plug looks extremely sturdy and has a molded loop for easy plugging/unplugging.
Pros of the Breville BJE200XL Fountain 700-watt juice extractor
- Beautiful, affordable and well-made
- Powerful motor and high RPM for quick operation
- Wide feed chute minimizes precutting
- Easy to use and easy to wash, plus the removable parts are dishwasher safe
- You can assemble/disassemble very easily without having to use any tool since all the parts fit in well
Cons of the Breville BJE200XL juicer
- The central pulp container is fixed inside the juicer and you can extract about 1.5 quarts of juice before it needs to be removed and emptied
- Comes with only 1-year limited warranty
- The plastic body can get stained
- The pulp isn’t bone dry, which means you might have to process the pulp once again to get the maximum yield
What it all boils down to…
If you’re more concerned about the looks, sturdiness and ease of use, Breville BJE200XL is the way to go. Yes, you’ll have to bear the hassle of cleaning the unit right after juicing, removing the pulp regularly and, at times, reprocessing the pulp; but at the end of the day, it costs you under 100 bucks while most other centrifugal juicers can cost you closer to $300.
The best place to buy
We mentioned earlier that Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice Extractor costs you less than $100s, but that is only if you purchase it from Amazon since most other retailers are vending it at a much higher price. If you want to read more user reviews or get your juicer at the lowest price, click one of the links below now: