Waring MX1000R is one of the most expensive blenders available in the market. But when it comes to blending machines, what you tend to find is that the price tag can more often than not be justified. Extensive research to develop a top notch machine or quality materials that guarantee long life tend to cost more money.
Before we go any further, first let’s make sure you won’t regret your investment by analyzing all the pros and cons of Waring MX1000R Professional blender.
The lowdown on the Waring MX1000R Blender
It’s a professional-grade, powerful blender fitted out with a 3.0-Horsepower motor. The oversized and heavy base keeps the blender from vibrating even when it’s operating at full speed.
The extra-large 64-ounce polycarbonate pitcher can store ample smoothies and juices. The design is superb and sturdy. The height of the blender is 19 inches and it weighs 15 pounds – the size and weight indicate that it is a professional-grade workhorse. It comes with a user-friendly interface and you don’t need a dishwasher as the unit can be easily washed with bare hands and warm, soapy water.
To sum up, it’s a beautiful and affordable addition to any kitchen.
Is the Waring MX1000R Professional blender the ideal choice machine?
Nearly 100% positive reviews of Waring MX1000R show that it is a great blender for anyone who is looking for a well-built, highly efficient machine.
If you want huge amount of cocktails, smoothies and juices for a large family every day, this blender will make your life easy.
Pros of the Waring MX1000R Professional blender
- You can make professional smoothies, just as they do on the TV
- The blender is very easy to clean. The parts are dishwasher safe but you can wash it with bare hands and soapy water
- Only two buttons on the base make operating the blender very simple. There is a two-speed controller (high and low) and Pulse (for a quick burst of powerful blending)
- Polycarbonate carafe avoids oxidation of the food and keeps it fresh for extended period of time
- It does its business very quickly
Cons of the Waring MX1000R Professional
- The powerful motor can cause the blender to jiggle, especially if you are blending tough items. However, you can avoid this issue simply by positioning your hand on the lid.
- Another issue with the Waring MX1000R is the loud sound produced while it’s on – once again the extremely powerful motor is the culprit. However, your smoothie will be ready in less than 30 seconds and you can turn the blender off before it awakens your neighbors 🙂
Where to purchase the Waring MX1000R Professional?
This is a top of the line machine and at the time of writing this review, I actually spotted a great offer on Amazon, I just hope it is still available – click the link below to be transported to the product page: