Owners of a machine such as the Waring JEX328 Health Juice Extractor will know that fresh juices are an integral part of healthy diet. Should you not want to deal with a machine that eats up a lot of your counter space, makes one heck of a noise and, most annoyingly, is a toil to clean, we recommend considering the Waring JEX328, which allows you to enjoy fresh, homemade juices without having to face all these nuisances.
The JEX328 is a powerful, compact, and easy to wash juicer, available at an extremely affordable price. In fact, when we first noticed the nominal price of this juicer, we thought it to be just another substandard juicer that soon becomes a pain in the butt. But guess what, it has totally surprised us in every way… here’s how:
What’s so special about the Waring JEX328 Health Juicer?
It’s a centrifugal juicer equipped with a 400-watt motor, commercial-quality stainless steel blade, and has a brushed stainless-steel housing, compact strainer, pulp collector, lid, and juice collector. In other words, it’s durable, it’s beautiful, and it’s very user-friendly.
Just like the other centrifugal juicers, this machine is ideal for juicing harder produces e.g. carrots, apples etc. but does a reasonably good job at processing the softer items. All the removable parts are dishwasher safe, though you can wash them with warm water and soap. Just be sure to keep an extra supply of juice filters. The stainless steel body can be cleaned with nothing but a damp sponge.
The design is simple and beautiful. The juicer features die-cast base and cushioned feet to avoid any vibration. With just three removable parts, it’s very easy to assemble and disassemble. You can disassemble and wash it in just 3 minutes.
The juicer weighs nearly 8 pounds and its dimensions are 14.2x 12.5 x 10.8 inches. The motor is backed by a 5-year limited warranty. You also get a recipe book with dozens of innovative recipes. The juicer is available in white and stainless steel (though white is our personal favourite).
5 things we really loved about the Waring JEX328
- It’s a highly user-friendly piece of equipment – you’ll simply love how you can get fresh, nutrition juice with minimal effort
- Great value for money – in fact, it’s one of the most reasonably priced centrifugal juicers
- Powerful motor yields large quantities of juice very quickly
- Makes little noise; and it’s so quick that the juice is extracted before anyone notices the sound
- The design is well thought out: it’s compact, it stays put and it looks good
What we didn’t like much
- The juice is frothy and pulpy, if you don’t like that, you might have to filter the juice
- At times there are little chunks of produce left unprocessed – annoying but not a big issue as you can just throw them down the chute one more time
Waring JEX328 do we recommend it?
Considering the extremely affordable price and several amazing benefits, we highly recommend this juicer. But if you’re concerned about the tiny traces of juice getting wasted and can afford juicers around 6 times expensive as the Waring JEX328, you may consider a masticating juicer. But if money is an object, this juicer surely gives the best bang for your buck.
What if you can get the Waring JEX328 Health Juice Extractor at half its regular price? If this news fascinates you, click a link below to check out Amazon’s unbelievable offer:
Waring JEX328 Health Juice Extractor USA
Please feel free to browse more Juicer Reviews on our site 🙂