If you – being a health conscious individual – want to enjoy the luxury of a single-gear masticating juicer at an extremely affordable price, take a look at the Sunkist SK830 by Omega, the reliable juicer brand.
It’s an irony that most other masticating juicers with the same functionalities as SK830, cost you at least $40 extra. The juicer keeps saving, as you keep juicing; in terms of more juice and good physical health.
The juice produced is so tasty that you’ll surely get addicted – and is there a better, faster and more natural way to get vitamins, minerals and iron than drinking fresh juices? On top of that, slow RPM of the juicer makes sure that ALL the essential items in the produce go into your juice. We at Juicers love this machine!
About the Sunkist SK830 Masticating Juicer
It’s a masticating style juicer with dual-stage juicing system for maximum efficiency. Owing to the single-gear style and low rotation of 80 RPM, there is no clogging, foaming, or pulp going into your juice. The slow rotation and shrewd single-gear design, result in zero heat buildup during the operation, so your juice won’t get oxidized. In other words, if you drink your juice even after keeping it in the refrigerator for 24 hours, it will taste as fresh as if you just extracted it.
The juice extractor has a compact design and measures only 13.5 x 12 x 7 inches. Store it on your countertop, under your cabinets or anywhere you like. Nevertheless, it’s not one of those horrible-looking, chubby appliances you would want to hide under the cabinet as soon as you are done juicing.
Who is the ideal buyer of the SK830 Juicer
If you want to get the best bang for your buck i.e. not only want more juice, but more nutritious juice, without having to spend ages washing the juicer, or pay big bucks, consider yourself the ideal buyer of Sunkist Sk830 juice extractor.
Pros of the Sunkist SK830 Juicing machine
- The economical price tag is the biggest benefit the SK830 has to offer
- It’s not a simple fruit juicer; in fact it’s a multipurpose machine that will do nuts, pasta, coffee, spices, make baby foods, and even whip soy milk
- Being a single-gear, masticating juicer with dual-stage extraction system, you get at least 25% more juice as compared to most centrifugal juicers
- Automatic pulp ejection system allows for continuous juicing
- Thanks to the ideal, low speed of 80 RPM, the juicer doesn’t result in heat buildup or oxidation. So, your juice contains virtually 100% of the vitamins, minerals and healthy enzymes
- Its design is compact and extremely beautiful
- Washing the juicer is as easy as pie – you won’t find any excuse not to juice with your Sk830
- It’s a UL and cUL approved household appliance
Cons of the Sunkist SK830
- The feed tube is rather slim, so be ready to pre cut the fruits and veggies – the plus is this makes for better juicing
- The body is made of plastic which can get stained. To avoid tints, wash it as soon as you finish juicing
Where to get a cheap SK830 juicer from Sunkist
Are you confused where to buy the Sunkist SK830? It’s natural since there is a plethora of retailers offering the juicer – but after comparing prices, we recommend you purchase it from Amazon and enjoy their discounted price. Just follow our link to further inspect or buy a Sunkist SK830 Masticating Juicer online.
There are plenty more juicers reviewed here on the site, in case your mind is not made up.