If you like to gobble down healthy foods and drinks, you will love the Sunkist masticating juicer. Why go to the juice bars and pay for expensive beverages when you can get the same (or even better) quality drinks right in your kitchen? It’s easy, it’s quick and it’s cheap.
If you want to spend a hale and hearty life, there is no better and faster option than juices to get the essential vitamins, minerals, enzymes, iron etc. But there are juicers that literally ruin these essential elements while extracting the juice from the pulp. To make sure you get the maximum percentage of the vital elements in your sap, always keep two things in mind:
- Go for masticating juicers. They are slow and hardly produce any heat while juicing. This keeps the juice from oxidization and ensures that essential nutrients don’t perish.
- Choose a juice extractor that juices fine produce i.e. wheat grass in addition to fruits and veggies. It adds variety to your menu and supplies your body with nearly all the necessary components.
And if you want to get the best bang for your buck, the Sunkist masticating juicer SK860 is the ideal choice. Unlike most masticating juicers, it’s affordable yet offers the same quantity and quality of juice.
About the Sunkist masticating juicer
The juicer has a powerful, 800 watt motor to easily juice the toughest produces. It’s a compact juicer measuring 13.5 x 12 x 7 inches.
The dual-stage juicing system maximizes the yield by first munching and then pressing the food items. The slow speed not only enhances the quality of juice, but also gives it a better taste and color. Thanks to the shrewd design and slow speed of 80 RPM, there is virtually no foam produced and no chance of clogging.
The good thing is that this juice extractor has been tested and approved by UL as well as cUL. The best thing is, you don’t have to worry about the parts for the next 10 years – the duration of the manufacturer’s warranty period.
Pros of the masticating juicer from Sunkist:
- The exclusive dual stage masticating style extraction yields more juice but less foam
- The slow speed avoids oxidation of the juice and keeps it fresh for longer
- Automatic pulp ejection ensures continuous juicing
- The juicer is very quiet. You can talk without having to yell, while the juice is being extracted
- It’s not a mere juicer but also a multipurpose kitchen appliance; you can also make baby foods, turn nuts into nut butter, mince herbs and garlic, extrude pasta, grind coffee and spices, whip up soy milk in a flash and even juice leafy greens and wheat grass with your SK860
- It’s easy to assemble, operate and clean
- It’s economical as compared to most other masticating juicers
Cons of the Sunkist masticating juicing machine
- The build is sturdy, yet it’s not stainless steel
- A little prep work is required when juicing larger items
Cheapest deal on the Sunkist masticating juicer
There are several online retailers offering the Sunkist masticating juicer. But if you compare the prices, you’ll find out that Amazon is the winner. Click the link below to learn more or get your juicer at a discounted price:
We have tons of Juicing machine reviews for, if you are still undecided 🙂