From sturdiness to ease of use, from efficiency to beautiful design; the Sunkist Commercial Citrus Juicer has everything you want to see in a commercial grade machine. In this juicer review, we’ll unveil some amazing, little-known facts about this product. The Sunkist®, specializing in citrus juicers and bottled juices, is among the most recognized and respected brands, not only in the US but also around the world. They’ve used their vast and extensive experience to manufacture this commercial citrus juicer.
About The Sunkist Commercial Citrus Juicer
From any commercial grade equipment, two things are desirable above all: utmost durability and super quick operation. The Sunkist Commercial Citrus Juicer is made of virtually unbreakable (and very beautiful) chrome plated steel, and if you are using pre-cut fruit, the juicer can extract up to a 12 gallons of juice in just one hour. Being such a fast juicer, it required an all-powerful motor – but this extra power could have easily made the machine ‘dance’ on your countertop. However, the hefty 31 pounds weight defuses the trembling effect.
Looking for juicing inspiration? Check our Recipes for juicers
Since citrus fruits e.g. lemons, limes, oranges, and grapefruits, come in considerably varying sizes, the juicer comes with three different sized extracting bulbs with metal inserts to process all types of citruses effectively. To extract maximum juice, there is an oscillating strainer made of strong metal that separates the tiniest drops of juice from the pulp.
The motor, spout, dome and bowl are made of strong, corrosion-free and beautiful white plastic. All the detachable parts can be quickly sanitized in the dishwasher for hassle-free washing. Last but by no means the least, it’s a very safe appliance: approved by Underwriters Laboratories, NSF International, CSA International, and VDE (Germany).
Advantages of the Citrus juicer from Sunkist
A powerful 1750 RPM, 1/4 HP motor to extract large quantities of juice in no time (i.e. up to 12 gallons in just 60 minutes)
- Has a decent footprint with dimensions of 17″ x 8″
- Comes with 3 cone sizes to process limes, oranges, and even the massive grapefruits
- Well thought out design is simple to use and very easy to clean
- The steel as well as the corrosion proof plastic body is beautiful and durable
- Completely safe, approved by the leading international health organizations
- Comes with an interesting booklet and instruction manual
- Manufacturer offers only a 2-year limited warranty
- Weighing 31 Lbs. it’s pretty heavy, so you need to grant it a permanent spot – not a major issue though
- For a citrus juicer, it’s pretty expensive and only viable for commercial use
Verdict and where to buy
Obviously it’s a pricy juicer, but if you desire to have it in your kitchen and can afford it, it’ll be the last citrus juicer you ever buy. And considering the countless benefits it offers over its competitors, you’ll surely love it.
To get the best deal on Sunkist Commercial Citrus Juicer, click the link given below and enjoy Amazon’s limited time offer. You’ll also find more details and user reviews about this amazing appliance:Sunkist Commercial Citrus Juicer