Ask any juicing guru which is the best – yet extremely affordable – wheatgrass juicer, he’ll suggest Samson GB-9001 Juicer. Ask any doctor to name one food item that detoxifies your body, improves blood pressure and digestion, prevents cancer and has several extremely beneficial nutrients from protein to beta-carotene to vitamins to calcium to iron… he’ll advise wheatgrass.
It’s the best juicer if you often juice wheatgrass, but don’t want to spend a fortune. Read the rest of this juicer review to find out whether this juicer is ideal for your kitchen or not.
About the Samson GB-9001 Juicer
It’s a single auger masticating juicer that processes the produce at an ideal speed of 80 RPM to preserve the nutritional value of the juice. In addition to wheatgrass, the juicer is also ideal for leafy greens and does a fairly good job with other fruits and vegetables.
The Samson juicer comes with a durable auger found in commercial grade machines, 1/3 HP motor and dishwasher safe parts. The best thing about the juicer is its affordable price. On top of that, it’s backed by a 10-year warranty on motor and 5-year on parts.
Pros of the Samson GB-9001 Juicer
- Wheat grass juicing machines are usually very expensive (costing anything upwards of $600). But this model, without compromising on quality, costs you under $300
- It’s ideal for raw food enthusiasts and wheatgrass lovers because of the high nutritional value
- Don’t be fooled by the name – it’s not a mere wheatgrass juicer. You can juice a wide range of items including wheatgrass, leafy greens, carrots, apples, ginger, beets, parsley, yam, arrowroots, herbs, pine needles, aloe, asparagus, cabbage, sprouts, cucumber…
- This juice machine is built to last and 10-year warranty rids you of any doubts
- Slow but powerful squeezing by the auger ensures maximum yield
- Operating, washing, assembling as well as disassembling the juicer is a breeze
- The parts are dishwasher safe and rust-resistant
Cons of the Samson GB-9001 Juicer
- Just like all the other masticating juicers, it’s slow – but does a very thorough job
- Needs some prep work, especially if you’re juicing oversized fruits
- The design isn’t as good looking as that of some other wheatgrass juicers, but this is perhaps reflected in the price tag.
The best place to buy the GB-9001 juicer from Samson
Buying this all-in-one juicer means you don’t have to buy a food processor, a fruit and vegetable juicer, and a wheatgrass juicer separately.
So, what if you could buy this versatile, durable and efficient juicer with an extended warranty at an amazingly discounted price? If that excites you, make sure you order it from Amazon, and order it soon as the discount might expire any minute. Click the link below to learn more or to get your Samson GB-9001 Juicer:Samson 6 in 1 Electric Wheatgrass Juicer