Are you low on budget, yet want a juicer that extracts good amount of juice, is easy to clean and doesn’t ruin the healthiness of the ingredients? Consider the Omega J8004 Nutrition Center Commercial Masticating Juicer. Let’s review this juicer machine painstakingly to make sure if it fits your bill or not – and if it does, where to get it at THE lowest price.
Being a single-gear masticating juicer, it falls between the centrifugal juicers and double-gear masticating juicer i.e. it produces high-quality juice as compared to centrifugals but costs less and is easier to clean as compared to the double-geared juice extractors.
Highlights of the Omega J8004 Masticating Juicer
The juicer comes with a powerful single-gear commercial-grade motor that rotates at an ideal speed of 80 RPM, features dual-stage juicing and auto pulp-ejection, and is so reasonably priced.
It’s a compact juicer measuring 14.5 x 6.5 x 15.5 inches; but it weighs nearly 15 pounds –which shows the sturdiness of this sleek appliance. A tamper is included to push down harder produce for easy juicing.
Whether you are an old juicing-hand or are buying your very first juicer, this machine will exceed your expectations. You can’t, however, simply label it the best juicer – though it may very well be the best for many folks – because it has some positives and some negatives. You should consider the ones that matter the most in your case before purchasing it, it is our experience since launching Juicers and Recipes that peoples needs and wants vary a lot.
Features that will please almost every juice lover
- The juicer comes with a fifteen-year warranty… yes, you read that right, it’s a whopping 15!
- Single-gear mechanism and dual stage masticating extraction ensure you get the maximum yield
- Low rotation speed of 80 RPM means there won’t be any oxidation or heat buildup that can literally ruin your sap. What’s more, you will get pulp-free and foam-free juice every time
- Just like any other commercial-grade juicer, it’s made of heavy-duty materials and will last for many years to come
- Unlike most other masticating juicers that come with a slim feed tube, it has a larger tray attached to the wide feed tube
- With just three removable parts, it’s very easy to assemble, operate, and clean.
- It’s approved by UL as well as cUL
- The juicer is super-quiet. But if you are juicing harder produce, it makes an interesting rattling sound
Downsides to consider before investing in the Omega J8004 Masticating Juicer
- Using the juicer for more than 30 minutes in a row is not recommended by the manufacturer. But it shouldn’t be a problem because, in half an hour, you can extract gallons of juice.
- If you’re juicing harder items, you have to use the tamper to push down whereas some more recent models of masticating juicers would pull the items down automatically
- Though the manufacturer claims the juicer leaves very dry pulp, yet there’s sometimes juice left inside the produce, especially when juicing leafy greens. It shouldn’t be a reason not to buy this juicer; just throw the pulp in the feed chute once again and the it’s bone-dry after the second cycle
Getting the best deal on the J8004 nutrition center from Omega
To get your Omega J8004 Nutrition Center Commercial Masticating Juicer at a discounted price, we recommend Amazon online – its as simple as that.
Feel free to explore more juicer reviews in case you’re not sure this is the one for you 🙂