As the name suggests, the Kuvings Silent Juicer NS-750 Upright Masticating Juicer may be the quietest in operation but it’s amongst the loudest when it comes to cool features! This might be the last juicer you ever buy since it’s a universal appliance that meets all your juicing needs. No matter you fancy the firm carrots or fine wheat grass, it will not disappoint you.
There are several other juicers that offer the same features as Kuvings Silent Juicer and (apparently) cost less. They, however, require you to purchase certain attachments to juice items such as wheat grass, leafy greens, and you will end up paying a lot more.
As said earlier, this juicer is packed with cutting-edge features which are impossible to cover in this short juicer review. Let’s have a look at some of the best features, plus some pros and cons.
Top features of the Kuvings Silent
NS-750 Upright Masticating Juicer
It’s a vertical, slow juicer that measures 15 x 20 x 12 inches and weighs 20 pounds. It’s whisper-quiet and needs 3-5 minutes to clean.
Unlike most other juicers that grind and chew the produce, it presses and extracts the juice at a low speed of 40-50db, to retain all the necessary enzymes and nutrients. In other words, you get the best-quality juice.
The best thing about Kuvings Silent juicer is that it offers all BPA-Free juicing components (as well as the pulp cups), which prevent your juice from oxidization. On the other hand, most other juicers come with only a BPA-Free juice container.
There are a few other juicers that yield almost as much juice as Kuvings Silent juicer and are equally easy to clean, yet the major difference is the design. This juicer comes with a large in-house built motor which can withstand long and frequent usage, whereas smaller motors tend to burn out. Also, it has a larger auger, membrane covered power switch, larger pulp port that never clogs, added safety features, and the Tritan BPA-free components.
5 factors that make the Kuvings Silent Juicer well worth your money:
- It’s an all-in-one juicer, you don’t need to buy different juicers or even the pricey attachments
- Low rpm, BPA-free juicing components and masticating style gel together to ensure premium quality sap
- You get more juice per pound of produce because of the press and extract mechanism
- It has a near perfect design that will last a lifetime
- The juicer has a smaller footprint and you can store it under normal kitchen cabinets when fully assembled and the pusher in its place
Shortcomings of the Kuvings Silent Juicer
There are a couple of concerns you need to keep in mind before buying this juicer:
- The white color – which is cheaper – can get stained, especially if you frequently juice carrots. You can avoid this hassle by buying black or silver model but they will cost you a few extra bucks. Alternatively, clean the juicer right after operation to avoid tints
- The juicer is slow and takes considerable time to juice. This, however, is a tradeoff between the quality of the juice and the time consumed
Tips on buying the Kuvings NS-750 Upright Masticating Juicer
To make your endeavor easy, we at Juicers and Recipes have done the hard work for you and found that Amazon is offering the Kuvings Silent Juicer NS-750 Upright Masticating Juicer at the cheapest price. Click the link below to learn more or place your order:
Read about other juicers: Reviews of Juicers