If you have been disappointed by the low priced citrus juicers, the KRUPS ZX800 Silver Art Collection Citrus Press with dual cone rotation and stainless steel housing is worth a try – let’s see why. The manual citrus juicers can be a real pain in the neck; they’re slow, they waste a lot of juice and they need some exercise by your hands. But the biggest issue with them is that they take too much time to extract the juice. Cheap electric citrus juicers – though they offer several benefits over the manual juicers – usually give up the ghost rather quickly. But this doesn’t mean you have to buy a highly expensive citrus juicer as the KRUPS ZX800 Silver Art Collection Citrus Press features all the benefits of a top-quality citrus juicer at a reasonable price.
Why the KRUPS ZX800 Silver Art Collection Citrus Press is better?
It’s a beautiful juicer with exclusive design of stainless steel, chrome and wood optics. To extract maximum juice, the 20 watt motor rotates the plastic cone clockwise as well as anticlockwise. The juicer automatically stops as soon as you lift the pressure. The stainless steel jar has the capacity to hold about 1.25-quart of juice and also has a transparent protective cover. At the bottom, there’s a handy chord storage space to keep your kitchen tidy when the juicer is not in use.
We were really impressed by the design and working of the juicer, but it comes with only one cone and considering the extremely different sizes of the citrus fruits, at least two different cones were needed. Apart from that, the juicer is very simple to use and easy to clean, the small foot footprint ensures hassle-free storage and the beautiful design will look good in any kitchen.
What we love about the KRUPS ZX800
- Glossy, beautiful and sturdy
- Easy to clean and simple to use: just press the fruit when you to start juicing and simply lift when you want to stop
- The cone rotates in both directions to squeeze maximum juice
- Unlike most of its competitors, the juicer doesn’t mess up your kitchen because of two reasons: handy chord storage, and the innovative design that involves little “paddles” to stir the pulp around the basket to prevent juice drips dripping from the sides of the cone
- The juicer is pretty fast which makes it an ideal choice for busy people
- Makes less noise as compared to most other electric citrus juicers
Shortcomings of the KRUPS ZX800 citrus press
- The motor is only 20-watts. It’s enough considering the softness of citruses, but still the power is on the lower side
- Comes with only one universal cone
- The steel carafe is more beautiful as well as stronger than a glass or plastic carafe. But it comes at the cost of blocking your view; can’t see how much juice has been produced unless you remove the lid and peep inside. A little plastic/glass strip on the side of the carafe would have been a blessing
- Not dishwasher safe
Getting the best deal on the ZX800 from KRUPS
Because of their low price as well as the best return policy, we recommend Amazon if you want to buy the KRUPS ZX800 Silver Art Collection Citrus Press with dual cone rotation and stainless steel housing. Click the link below to learn more or to read more user reviews: