The Hurom HU-100 Slow Juicer takes the highly efficient Single Auger Design (preferred by almost all the big names in juice manufacturing) to the next level. And that’s the secret behind this juicer’s boundless success and popularity.
If you have any questions regarding the productivity, stability and functionality of the Hurom HU-100, this juicer review has the answers. And it’s very important to comprehend these details so as to make sure you don’t get any unwelcome surprises.
Hurom HU-100 Slow Juicer
What you’re paying for
The juice machine costs you just over three hundred bucks, yet offers same features and sturdiness of juicers that cost you well over four hundred dollars.
The HU-100 juicer is known for its small footprint, noiseless operation, and eye-catching design. Easy self-cleaning feature makes your life easy if you want to continuously juice different fruits or veggies. Just pour in some water after juicing one type of produce and the machine is ready for the next round of juicing without ruining the flavor.
In addition to the juicer, you also get two 50 oz. cups, pulp extraction plugs, screen to do fine and coarse items, self-cleaning screen holder, tamper and brush to clean the unit.
Unlike most other juicers that come with a warranty of just 2 to 5 years, the Hurom HU 100 comes with a warranty of full 10 years.
What benefits you can expect from the Hurom HU-100?
- It can juice almost any imaginable produce, from soft fruits, leafy greens to harder veggies, nuts and almonds
- Slow juicing mechanism provides maximum nutrition and the best taste from juiced fruits, vegetable, and grasses
- Dual-stage extraction crushes then presses – this ensures maximum yield. Claimed by the manufacturer after in-house testing revealed that the Hurom HU-100 extracted almost 50% more juice as compared to other top juicers that employed the single auger technology
- You’ll enjoy its small footprint, quiet operation, and attractive design
- If you want carrot juice but your wife wants apple at the same time, yet neither wants to taint their flavor with the other’s sap, there is no need to disassemble the juicer – thanks to the self-cleaning mechanism. Just pour in plain water, run the juicer for a few seconds and it’s ready for the fresh round
- Cleaning takes as little as 3 to 5 minutes, depending on what you juiced
What shortcomings might bother you?
- Push the produce too fast into the HU-100 slow juicer from Hurom and it can get stuck
- Assembling the machine takes a bit of practice – read the manual!
Some vital tips to get the most out of your Hurom HU-100 Slow Juicer
To enjoy all the benefits, do yourself a favor and read the instruction manual before you start juicing.
For easy and mild washing, clean the juicer with a soft towel, (with vegetable oil or soap if it’s stained) instead of the brush included.
Purchase your Hurom HU-100 Slow Juicer from Amazon – the largest online retailer – to get the best deal; which means the lowest price, peerless return policy and maximum warranty. Click the link below to learn more or get your juicer at a cut-rate:
BONUS package:Hurom Slow Juicer Model HU-100S New Silver with Cookbook