Planning to purchase the Champion 2000 Household Model Juicer G5-NG-853S? If yes, then you must have big expectations for this new juicer. The big question is: is it the ideal choice for your very own kitchen? As a matter of fact, there is no one line answer to this, and nobody but you can answer this question. Obviously, you need to know its features, pros and cons and other details, before you can aptly answer. This juicer review will make your endeavor hassle-free.
Let’s have a look at some of the features of Champion 2000 juicer.
Key Features of the Champion 2000 Household Model Juicer
It’s a centrifugal juicer with a 1.75″ feed chute and a powerful 540-watt motor that rotates the blades at 1725 RPMs.
It’s a heavy-duty juicer that can efficiently pulverize fruits and vegetables – no matter how hard or soft they are. The package contains instruction manual, juicing screen, strainer, blank screen, & tamper to push down the produce.
For enhanced versatility, you can additionally purchase Large Hole Screen & Grain Mill at a fraction of price.
The juicer is covered with a 10-year limited manufacturer warranty while the blades and screens are covered with 1-year warranty.
What you can make with your juicer
This is not a mere centrifugal juicer to extract sap from fruits and veggies. You can make countless recipes including (but not limited to) fruit sauces, nut butters, coconut milk, baby foods, ice creams, and sherbets.
On the contrary, it’s is not an ideal choice if you want to juice leafy greens or the fine wheatgrass.
Advantages of the Champion 2000
Household Model Juicer G5-NG-853S
- Just like most centrifugal juicers, its fast and sharp blades rotating at up to 1725 RMP can crush almost anything
- The G5-NG-853S juicer is very easy to use; just insert the produce and push down with the tamper
- It’s a sturdy appliance with all the parts made from 100% FDA accepted nylon and stainless steel
- The Champion 2000 G5-NG-853S has evolved away from the minor deficiencies found in the preceding models
- The floating cutter automatically separates the juice from pulp continuously to rid you of the annoying intermittent cleaning
- Clean up is quick and easy, you don’t even need a dishwasher
- The motor has added winding which helps it stay cool even if operated continuously. It also helps the juicer increase the starting torque and ensures quick juicing
Disadvantages of the Champion 2000 Household Model Juicer
- If you fail to assemble the parts fittingly, the juicer might leak. So it’s recommended to read the instruction manual thoroughly before you start juicing
- It cannot juice leafy greens or wheatgrass. If your favorite sap comes from these items, you should consider another model
The best place to buy the Champion 2000 Household Model Juicer
Naturally, you would like to buy the Champion 2000 Household Model Juicer G5-NG-853S at the lowest price. And, luckily, we have the good news for you: Amazon is currently offering this juicer at a discounted price. Click the link below to learn more or place your order: