In addition to blending, if you like your blender to puree, chop, juice and grind food items, you’ll love Vitamix 1364 from the CIA Professional Series. There is a reason why every smoothie shop, serious restaurants and most celebrity chef shows feature a Vitamix blender. Let’s see if Vitamix 1364 is an ideal option for your kitchen or not.
About the Vitamix 1364 CIA professional series blender
Vitamix and the Culinary Institute of America have partnered to offer you a blender that is equipped with durable all-metal parts. It comes with 2-HP motor, laser-cut stainless-steel blades, brushed aluminum faceplate, and variable speed controller for blending at just the right speed.
Vitamix 1364 is literally an all-in-one blender for you to instantly get your homemade smoothies, appetizers, desserts, dips, soups, sauces, salsas, dressings, beverages, fruit sorbets, ice creams, and the list goes on.
The package also includes a DVD, user manual and a resourceful recipe book called Recipes and Techniques from the CIA Master Chefs. This recipe book is packed with recipes from topnotch chefs including Weir, Michael Symon Joanne, and Hugh Carpenter.
A Vital Tip: Make sure you watch the DVD, which explains every tiniest detail regarding use of the blender, or you simply won’t get the most out of your blender.
Is this Vitamix 1364 the blending machine best suited for you?
As a matter of fact, not everybody will like to spend over 400 dollars on a blender.
However, if you care about your and your family’s health, rest assured that this blender is worth every dime. If you have a multi functionalVitamix, you don’t need to buy a separate juicer or a food factory for your kitchen.
Operating and cleaning the blender is relatively hassle-free, plus it’s ultra-durable. If you’re looking for a blender that can do immense chopping and grinding for many years, there is no better choice than Vitamix 1364.
Pros of the Vitamix 1364
- You’ll get the smoothest smoothies, even from the toughest food items
- It’s not as noisy as most of the other blenders
- No plastic parts mean virtually no wear and tear – it’s a blender for keeps
- Variable speed controller allows you to control the speed of the blade for added creativity and flexibility
- It chews up anything you put in and turns it into delicious smoothies in no time
- The design is so beautiful that it has been copied by many famous brands
Cons of the Vitamix 1364
- If you have small kitchen cabinets, the blender might not fit – this was the case for me, but my kitchen is bizarre!
- It’s not the cheapest blender. However, it works better than advertised and will surely make up for the relatively high price
What is the price of the Vitamix 1364?
Most retailers are currently selling the Vitamix 1364 at around $600. However, you can save a considerable amount by getting your blender directly from Amazon. What really sweetens the deal is the fact that you can get this item with FREE super saver shipping. Click the link below to learn more or place your order: