Can you believe that the Uniworld UJC-750 Juicer can produce up to 50 gallons of pure and fresh juice in just one hour? Should you be looking for commercial juicers for sale, then you have found your industrial juicer! If you want to make massive quantities of sap for your guests at home or at your smoothie bar, this is the ultimate choice. But is speed the only ‘good thing’ about this powerful fruit and vegetable terminator? Of course not, as it can do things which are simply impossible with other commercial juicer machines.
Let’s see if you should buy a Uniworld UJC 750 for your kitchen or not.
Details of the UJC-750 industrial Uniworld juicer
If I had only one word to describe this machine, it would have to be ‘miraculous’ – and there is actually no exaggeration to it. Can you name ANY other machine that can produce 3.25 quarts of (supreme quality) nectar in just one minute? That means 50 gallons per hour. The powerful 1 HP motor and superfast speed of 3450 RPM make juicing at such incredible speed possible.
- Uniworld Juicer
- Reviewed by
- Kristjan Mar
on June 30, 2012
Besides speed, it’s made of heavy-duty aluminum cast with stainless steel – it’s virtually unbreakable. The spout can be adjusted to eight different positions in order to collect the juice into a container of any size.
Being a commercial juice extractor, no matter whether you are juicing fruits or veggies, it offers non-stop juicing by making use of its super efficient ejection tube.
This juicer is an ideal option if you want to juice apples, tomatoes, grapes, celery, pears, carrots etc. However, you cannot use it to process citrus fruits i.e. grapefruits or oranges with your Uniworld UJC-750 juice extractor.
Features of this commercial juice machine you will love
Below are some of the best features of this device, which in our opinion do more than justify the hefty price tag:
- It’s one of the faster extractors available on the market – you can produce up to 3.25 quarts of juice in just 60 seconds
- Built with durable cast aluminum and stainless steel, this one is built to last and last some more
- It can extract beautiful nectar from hard as well as soft fruits and veggies from carrots and apples to tomatoes and grapes
- It’s one of the fastest machines on the market, yet it’s one of the quietest also – thanks to the wonderful design
- The well-thought out, commercial design allows for continuous juicing by ejecting the pulp directly into your trash bin and the sap in a bowl/container (of any size)
- The considerable weight of nearly 70 pounds shows that it is one solid appliance
- The design is very simple and you can easily dismantle the whole unit for hassle-free cleaning – yes, you don’t even need a dishwasher
- Operating it is easy as well as safe. The auto stop feature protects the motor in case anything gets stuck inside it
Things you might not like about the Uniworld UJC-750
- It’s a rather expensive machine – though it’s worth every dime
- You are advised not to attempt juicing grapefruits or oranges with it, generally these are best processed with a manual device
Finding the best deal on the Uniworld Juice extractor
You can basically build a business around just one of these incredible machines and the starting cost is actually not that much, when you consider what you are getting. Purchase from Amazon and get free delivery to your doorstep or shop. There are two reasons why we recommend the online giant, the high level of trust and easy return policy simply make them the safest bet. Click the link below to check the price, more Uniworld juicer reviews or to simply place your order today:
Read more of our extensive Juicing Machine Reviews