Can you imagine purchasing a top-quality, die-cast aluminum juicer with 85-watt motor, 3-inch feed tube, stainless steel micro-mesh filter and dishwasher-safe parts for less than 100 bucks? Yes, the Sunpentown CL-851 Professional 850-Watt Juice Extractor comes with all these features (plus a few more) and costs well under $100.
Sunpentown CL-851: What you’re paying for
The Sunpentown CL-851 Professional 850-Watt Juicer brings everything to the table you desire to see in a centrifugal juicer. It’s a simple yet efficient and powerful juice machine which is easy to use and wash. The design is beautiful, and the build is strong and compact.
The highlights include powerful 850 watt motor, durable die-cast aluminum housing, 3-inch extra-wide feed tube, 2 speed settings, a pulp container and 4/5-liter jar with froth separator. The juice extractor weighs 8 pounds and measures 15 by 18 by 21.
What it can juice for you
In contrast to most low-priced juicers that come with a less powerful motor i.e. 600 watts or less, it comes with an 850-watt motor. This shows that the Sunpentown CL-851 Juice Extractor can juice almost anything. Just like all the other centrifugal juicer, it’s ideal for juicing harder produce e.g. apples, carrots, yet it can efficiently juice softer produce e.g. leafy greens, veggies etc.
Pros of the Sunpentown CL-851 Professional 850-Watt Juice Extractor
- If you can’t spend a fortune on a juicer yet want a sturdy and efficient machine, it’s the best juicer for you
- Can juice a wide variety of produce
- Very fast
- 3-inch wide tube accommodates most whole fruits and vegetables – very little precutting for larger fruits
- It’s very compact and can easily be stored under standard cabinets – although it’s beautiful enough to leave on countertop
- Except the filter, you can wash all the parts with running water. On top of that, the parts are dishwasher safe. You also get a brush to wash the filter
- It’s as sturdy as they get – housing is made of die cast aluminum and micro-mesh filter is made of stainless steel
- Sunpentown offers good customer service
Cons of the Sunpentown CL-851 Professional 850-Watt Juice Extractor
- The juicer is backed by only one year limited warranty
- Though the build is sturdy, latches that fit in the top are made of plastic and are somewhat fragile
- You don’t get bone-dry pulp which means some traces of sap are wasted
Getting your Sunpentown CL-851 Professional Juicer at a discount
How would you like to get the Sunpentown CL-851 Professional 850-Watt at the lowest price? Yes, it’s already cheap but who minds saving a little extra… as they say: a penny saved is a penny earned. If you want to save a little extra, enjoy Amazon’s limited-time discount offer. Click the link below to learn more or place your order:Sunpentown CL-851 Professional 850-Watt Juice Extractor
Consider other juicing options: More Juicer Reviews