Are you one of the thousands of Americans who hate straining tomatoes manually, or want to get rid of these exasperating hand crank tomato strainer? Spremy Electric Tomato Strainer might be the ideal solution for you. This tiny machine can help you make several bushels – in no time and without any physical effort.
If you’re skeptical, or have any questions regarding this tomato strainer, then read on – we have covered everything you want to know.
About the Spremy Electric Tomato Strainer
This is maybe not the typical item for review on the Juicers&Recipes website, but a friend bought one, loves it and offered to write us a review – so why not? Surely someone out there will find this useful? If so, why not make yourself heard via a comment.
This 13” tiny, sleek Italian strainer with powerful cast iron spiral 1/4 horsepower motor, will fulfill your never-ending tomato puree needs. It’s available in different bright colors to match any kitchen interior. It’s an electric strainer, and all you have to do is insert the tomatoes in the chute and collect the extract. Before the Spremy Electric Tomato Strainer, pressing tomatoes was never easier.
Should you buy the electric Spremy tomato strainer today?
Every kitchen needs tomato puree for one reason or another, spasmodically or frequently. The Spremy strainer is a welcome addition to any kitchen. It, however, is an ideal choice for restaurants, high-end bars and snack bars where tomato mash is required in great magnitudes.
But just like every other manmade machine under the sun, it has some pros and some cons. Let’s explore them to make sure you won’t regret your investment.
Pros of the Spremy Electric Tomato Strainer
- Unlike hand crank machines, it’s a fully automatic strainer that separates seed and skins to produce smoothest tomato puree
- In addition to tomatoes you can crush soft veggies and even make applesauce with it
- Made of cast iron, the unit is extremely durable
- It’s pretty quick and can produce more than five times the volume of tomato puree as compared to manual straining
- The design is sleek and exquisite, in fact it looks like a beautiful toy on your countertop
Cons of the Spremy Electric Tomato Strainer
- The feed tube is rather slim and you have to cut the tomatoes in half
- Though it’s a simple machine, there’s a learning curve with it. Pressing the tomatoes might sound like a hassle the first time but will become a walk in the park after you’ve done it a couple times
Purchasing the Spremy Electric Tomato Strainer
Hasn’t the internet made life easy? You can order anything you want from the comfort of your couch, but it’s not without caveats. To be on the safe side, never shop from any dubious retailers, even if they seem to offer the cheapest price.
If you want to purchase Spremy Electric Tomato Strainer (and save a few bucks) we recommend you get it from Amazon – the largest online retailer. Click the link below to learn more or purchase your Spremy Electric Tomato Strainer online today 🙂
Feel free to browse more reviews of juicers – we have a lot!