For any fitness-conscious soul, Omega VRT330HD Juicer simply transforms juicing and food prep into sheer joy. This juice machine makes your kitchen beautiful as well as healthy. When it comes to health, no habit is more important than drinking fresh, pure vegetable and fruit juices every day. However, when you invest your hard-earned cash into a juicer, you expect a lot more from it than simply extracting juices.
This juicer review explores if the Omega VRT330HD Juicer will live up to your expectations or not. We recommend Amazon for further information and pricing:
About the Omega VRT330HD Juicer
It’s actually an exquisitely looking, easy to use and extremely efficient juice machine. The powerful 2-horse power single-phase induction motor and masticating mechanism make sure the juicer extracts the last drop of sap from the pulp.
The box contains the Omega VRT330 motor base, fine dual-stage juicing screen, coarse dual-stage screen, GE Ultem Auger, bowl with attached extraction plug, two 50-ounce juicing cups, tamper, brush, self-cleaning screen holder and an instruction manual.
Is Omega VRT330HD Juicer the best option for you?
Let’s face it, it’s not the cheapest juicer in the market but it’s one of the best quality products you can get.
If you enjoy juicing different types fruits, veggies, leafy greens, wheatgrass etc. you won’t find a better juicer than the VRT330HD model Omega juicer. Similarly, if you don’t want your juicer to kill all the vitamins, nutritious enzymes and minerals in the veggies and fruits, an Omega VRT330HD Juicer is the way to go.
However, if you don’t juice leafy greens or wheatgrass and are happy with less nutritive juices form one type of fruits, then you may want to consider a cheaper juicer.
Pros of the Omega VRT330HD Juicer
- The beautiful design will brighten any kitchen interior
- Dual-stage juicing system, powerful motor and masticating style team up to extract a lot more juice than other juicers of the same class
- No matter what you throw at your Omega VRT330HD juicer, from fruits and veggies to wheatgrass, you’ll get the purest juice
- The most amazing feature in this juicer is the Automatic Wiping System. It utilizes a silicone wiping blade, like to a car’s windshield wiper, to keep the juicing screen free of excess pulp
- The automatic pulp ejector allows for continuous juicing in quantity
- Virtually no prep work required, thanks to juicer’s wide feed-chute opening
- Low Speed Technology System (LSTS) and low rotation speed of 80 RPMs produce minimum heat to preserve the necessary components in the juice
- Operating as well as cleaning your Omega VRT330HD Juicer is just a walk in the park
- With a 10 year full warranty, you don’t have to worry about wear and tear
Cons of the Omega VRT330HD Juicer
- Weighing nearly 17 lbs, it’s rather a heavy juicer. However, the heavy gauge plastic adds to the sturdiness of the unit.
- As mentioned earlier, it’s not the cheapest juicer in the market. But the features and benefits of Omega VRT330HD really justify the price.