For many raw food enthusiasts and juice lovers, Omega juicers rule and the Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Commercial Masticating Juicer is simply the best one. It comes with many improvements and enhancements over the previous, highly successful models i.e. J8003, J8004 and J8005. In this brief Omega 8006 review that follows, we’ll explore some interesting details about this horizontal masticating juice machine.
Why buy the Omega 8006?
If you don’t have a tiny kitchen, and you care really about your health, this Omega masticating juicer is a good pick because of several key factors; its extremely high yield, maximum nutritious value, reasonable cost, durable build and ease of use. The best thing about the machine is the fact you can rest assured that the maximum amount of enzymes and other necessary elements will stay alive in your juice – for a much longer time than if you extract it with a high speed centrifugal which generates much more heat during the process.
About the Omega J8006 Commercial Masticating Juicer
It’s easy to operate a masticator, thanks to the powerful, commercial motor that rotates at an ideal low speed of just 80 RPMs. The slow revolution ensures there is no heat build-up, no clogging or foaming. On top of that, the bone-dry pulp shows that not even the tiniest traces of the produce being feed in are wasted.
The automatic pulp ejector expels pulp into your trashcan so you can work and process goods continuously for as long as you want. Dual stage juicing system processes the pulp twice to extract the last drop of sap – and all this happens without making hardly any noise. Anyone with experience might find that statement hard to believe but it is the honest truth. Check out the following video and just listen for yourself:
Owing to the high manufacturing standards set by the company, the tool in question is approved by UL as well as cUL. It is also backed by 15-year warranty – the longest in the industry. The only major issue that I find with this particular machine is its bigger size: 14-1/2 by 6-1/2 by 15-1/2 inches, which means it needs some storage space if you don’t have room on the kitchen counter.
A multifunctional juicing machine
Being a masticator equipped with the cutting-edge dual-stage juicing system, it can make a wide variety of snacks and drinks that everyone will love, any time around the year. Omega 8006 juicer reviews tend to reflect on how efficiently it extracts fresh and highly-nutritious sap from fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, and even wheatgrass. But that’s not all, you can also use your 8006 nutrition center juicer as a food processor, nut butter maker, pasta maker, coffee and spices grinder, and herbs and garlic mincer. In short, the options are endless.
Six reasons why you’ll love the Omega 8006 juicer
- High yield, thanks to the groundbreaking two stage processing capability
- Slow speed avoids any heat build-up, and ensures highly nutritious, fresh produce
- Can process almost any type of produce to extract smooth, pulp-free and froth-free nectar
- Easy to use, easy to wash and noiseless operation make it a cherished piece of equipment for any kitchen
- 15-year warranty means it is a tool that can potentially last for a lifetime
- With just four main parts, assembling and disassembling it is as easy as pie
Shortcomings of the Omega juicer 8006 model
- The bin into which the results of your labor are fed is pretty small and can hold only two glasses worth or so at a time. Moreover, you can’t place a bigger pitcher under the machine because the spot sits quite low – maybe there is a workaround but I just empty the bin as frequently as needed into a bigger container I keep to the side
- Has a relatively small feed chute and that may be a headache for some but pre-cutting the fruit and veg actually improves yield so much that it is definitely worth the effort
- The body is made of opaque plastic, which can get stained from pigmented juices – we advice cleaning the machine pretty much as soon as you finish juicing and not just because of that, dried pulp really takes some work to dislodge. Running water through the machine straight away after the last bit of produce has gone through goes a long way with cleaning it.
- It’s a big and heavy machine – mainly because of the horizontal shape and high quality materials, so storage and portability can be an issue
The best place to buy Omega juicers
[easyazon-image align="left" asin="B001L7OIVI" locale="us" height="236" src="http://juicersandrecipes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Omega-J8006-Nutrition-Center-Commercial-Masticating-Juicer-b.jpg" width="200"]Amazon seems to be the one to go for if you’re looking for Omega 8006 juicer best price and with regard to there excellent return policy, we don’t have any hesitation in recommending the largest online retailer. Click the relevant link below to learn more or to place your order now today:
[easyazon-link asin="B001L7OIVI" locale="us"]>>> Omega 8006 juicer sale currently on! USA