If you want to enjoy nutritious juice, without going through the hassle of immense prep work, the Omega BMJ330 Commercial 350 Watt Stainless Steel Pulp Ejection Juicer can do the job for you. However, just like every other juicer on the market, it has some pros and cons, and may not be suitable for every single juice lover. The question is: will this juicer satisfy all YOUR needs and expectations?
About the Omega BMJ330 juicer
It’s a commercial grade juicer that squeezes the last nutritious drop of kale, pineapple, oranges, carrots, veggies, and many other food items. Made of heavy-duty rugged stainless-steel, your juicer will last for many years of immense juicing.
The stainless-steel blades rotate at 12,000 RPMs to produce maximum juice in minimal amount of time. The massive chute opening can accept whole apples and other foods. The automatic pulp ejector excretes seeds and pulp into an outsized pulp catcher. The juicer is simple to use, easy to clean and compact enough for space-saving storage.
The best thing is that it’s one of the few products approved by Underwriters Laboratories. Besides, you get a full 10-Year warranty – your Omega BMJ330 will take care of your body for many years!
The ideal user of Omega BMJ330
Most juicers, even the most expensive ones, are targeted at a specific group of people. Amazingly, Omega BJ330 is a good option for almost every person, from those who want to get the maximum juice with all the necessary enzymes, to those looking for a juicer that doesn’t eat up their precious hours in food prep, juicing and washing.
One of the major problems that make a juice machine out of your range is the price – luckily this juicer by Omega is reasonably priced.
Pros of Omega BMJ330 Juicer
- Omega BMJ330 is also referred to as the Omega Big Mouth Juicer, because of the wide chute. Just throw in the whole fruits and turn on the juicer to get pulp-free, seed-free juice
- It is extremely easy to use and takes just a few minutes to wash
- Unlike many others juicers that leave moist pulp, it extracts a lot more juice and you get extremely dry pulp
- Do you like to test the limits of your juicers? This one will surely amaze you. It’s made of durable stainless-steel and covered with a full 10-Year warranty
- It can extract sap out of almost anything – no need to buy a different juicer for different produces
- It’s extremely affordable whereas many other juicers of the same class can easily cost you double the price of an Omega BMJ 330 – yes its beats all the other juicers
Cons of Omega BMJ330 Juicer
- After using it for many years you won’t find a single shortcoming to moan against. However, some people have accused the juicer of making rattling or grinding sounds; producing a burning smell; or throwing juice all over the counter via leaks in the machine. If that’s the case with you, it means YOU HAVE NOT ASSEMBLED IT CORRECTLY!
- If you face any of these problems, instantly turn the juicer off and see if there is anything stuck inside it. Then reassemble the unit carefully. To make sure you have put it together correctly, close both the safety clips on the sides simultaneously instead of closing one and then the other.
The best deal on an Omega BMJ330 juicing machine
Did you know the list price for the Omega BMJ330 Commercial 350 Watt Stainless Steel Pulp Ejection Juicer is $270 but Amazon is currently offering it for a reduced price. To get your juicer at a generously discounted price or to learn more about it, please follow a link below: