You spend a hefty amount on a blender, expecting pro and delicious smoothies during the sizzling summer season but in reality your smoothies come out with lumps of produce in them… how annoying! But the question is, why buy an expensive blender when the Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender, Chopper and Ice Crusher – at an extremely affordable price – can create amazingly delicious and lump-free smoothies?
Isn’t it amazing that you can acquire a blender, a chopper as well as an ice crusher for a little over 50 bucks? If you do some research, you’ll find that a high-end household blender can cost you up to $1000. No doubt there are certain reasons for such a high price, but if you’re on a budget and still want to get a quality product, Ninja Master Prep Professional has no rival.
About the Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender
This 3-in-1 machine is more powerful and 2 times faster than most of its competitors. This model is actually an improved version of the previous model i.e. Ninja Master Prep Blender. It comes with a 450 Watt motor and three different containers for blending, chopping and crushing. The two pitchers are 40 oz. and 48 oz. while the bowl for food processor is 16 oz. The design is pretty compact and measures about 18 x 11 x 8 inches.
The biggest benefit Ninja Master offers over other blenders is its ability to chop produces and crush ice. On top of that, if you want to process foods, your Ninja Master will do the job just about perfectly. The parts are dishwasher safe, but the design is pretty uncomplicated so you can wash it with bare hands.
So if you want a blender, a chopper or an ice crusher, you can get all three at the price of one. If you read and follow the instructions (and don’t overload the machine), you can proficiently make almost any recipe with your Ninja Master and process any food item you like.
Pros of the Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender
- With the Ninja Master you can blend, chop and crush using just one machine
- The blender is very easy to use
- Not as noisy as your average blender
- Easy to wash plus all the parts are dishwasher safe
- One of the most affordable multipurpose blenders
Cons of the Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender
- Requires some prep work when chopping as you have to cut the produce into medium-sized chunks or it won’t fall into the sides of the blade
- Though the 450 watt motor is powerful enough to blend almost anything, most professional blenders usually have a more powerful motor
Where to buy the Ninja Master Blender?