As soon as it comes out of the box, the exquisite design and glossy finish will surely make you fall in love with your Krups ZY501D50 Juice Extractor. After using it, you’ll love it even more because of its efficiency and extra yield. The safety latches and locking arm are a sign that the manufacturer hasn’t allowed for any concerns regarding safety. Let’s find out some more reasons why you will love (or hate) this juicer.
Krups Juice Extractor: What you’re paying for
It’s a centrifugal juicing machine, with an extremely powerful 900-watt motor, 3” extra-wide feed tube, massive 2.2 liter pulp catcher and a brush for easy cleaning. There are several pre-programmed settings for you to quickly process different types of items, besides you can choose between the high and low speeds (to juice the harder or softer items) from the beautiful touch interface.
Though the title of this Krups ZY501D50 juice extractor review as well as the description by the manufacturer claims that this very tool is constructed with passion, precision and perfection in mind – we can also add ease-of-use, solidity and safety to this list. The big feed chute pretty much eliminates the annoying prep work, safety locking arm ensures every part is right in its place before the motor can be switched on and the automatic power off feature saves on the energy bill. The housing and blades are made of stainless steel and anyone who has heard about Krups steel know that it carries a lasting stamp of quality.
In short, if you are annoyed by the low-priced, crappy machines flooding the market, yet can’t afford one of the more expensive ones, this Krups ZY501D50 juicer juice extractor just might be the solution you’re looking for – a middle ground when it comes to pricing but at the same time the quality of design and the materials used in its construction easily push it into a higher category of class then the price tag might promise. Check the Krups juice extractor reviews on amazon (follow link in the box here below) in case you don’t believe me, those are submitted by actual owners of the machine and these people will have gone the distance.
- KRUPS Stainless Steel Juice Extractor with Variable Speed Settings
- Reviewed by
- Kristjan Mar
on December 31, 2012
Benefits of the Krups Juicer
- Safe, sturdy and striking design
- A 3 inch wide feed chute and outsized pulp catcher minimize the hassle involved in the juicing process
- The 900 watt motor is powerful enough to pulverize a wide range of produce
- Stainless steel housing not only means this very machine is virtually unbreakable, but also prevents the body from getting stained or scratched
- Preprogrammed and dual speed system allow for added versatility
- Safety locking arm and auto power off feature make it a safe and energy saving tool
- Almost 50% cheaper than price of more expensive centrifugal or masticating juicers
Shortcomings of the Krups Juice Extractor ZY501D50 model
- With dimensions of 14.25 x 11.22 x 18.42, it’s a fairly big one and needs considerable storage space or a dedicated spot on your kitchen counter
- Gets a bit noisy when operating at the highest speed
- Offers a 2-year warranty, which some people do find to be rather short. This is probably the only major issue you can find with this one, but then again other machines of similar or better quality that come with longer warranty, would cost a lot more
The best place to buy the ZY501D50 extractor
Considering the economical price, it offers great value for money. Any guests, who happen to see the Krups juicer on your countertop, will be envious of such attractive build. Click the link below to learn more or to grab one from Amazon – at an incredibly discounted price!>>Click for pricing details, reviews and more