Do you like citrus juice? You’ll love the Hamilton Beach 932 Commercial Citrus Juicer… because of its simplicity, efficiency and solidity. To get the best results and maximum yield, make sure you follow the manufacturer’s guidelines and other simple juicing tips which we’ll discuss in this juicer review.
If you have any doubts whether this juicer is as good as advertised, will it live up to your expectations and where you can find it at the lowest price, then hold on to your seat because Juicers and Recipes have got everything covered.
About the Hamilton Beach 932 Commercial Citrus Juicer
It’s a commercial grade, manual juicer with rack-and-pinion gearing. It’s made of heavy-duty metal and finished with high-quality enamel and acid-resistant chrome. The build is pretty simple: there’s a removable filter, swing-out drip cup and the non-slip base.
Thanks to the rack-and-pinion gearing, the juicer exerts up to 2000 pounds of pressure per square inch with just a nominal push down. It measures 7 x 9 x 19-1/2 and weighs 13 pounds – yes, just like any other commercial citrus juicer it’s a tall juicer. Moreover, it’s backed by 1-year warranty.
What sort of buyers it is aimed at?
The juicer is built for heavy-duty café kitchen or a high-volume coffee counter. The size and price of the juicer are not suitable for home users, but if you need large quantities of citrus juice at home, you won’t find a better choice.
Pros of the Hamilton Beach 932 Commercial Citrus Juicer
- Rack & pinion action does the hard work, you don’t have to strain your muscles to squeeze juice
- Can efficiently handle fruits of varying sizes from lemons to larger grapefruits
- Not a single drop of juice will spill on your countertop. As soon as you remove the glass, a drip collecting cup swings in its place to catch any residual juice drippings
- The juicer is safe since the metal grate’s edges are machined smooth – no chance of chopping your fingers
- Gratifyingly simple to assemble/disassemble and clean
- Instead of a few large holes, the strainer has several tiny holes. This means only juice will get through it, no pith, pulp or peel
- The juice is very tasty because the strainer ensures that no, or very little citrus oil from the peel goes into your juice
Cons of the Hamilton Beach 932 Commercial Citrus Juicer
- The juicer is a heavy and tall machine (true for every commercial-grade press)
- It’s a bit expensive for a manual citrus juicer, but all parts are of good quality
- Backed by only one year warranty (but bear in mind that’s for commercial use)
Buying the Hamilton Beach 932 Commercial Citrus Juicer (best price)
If you want large quantities of citrus juice, you won’t find a better option than the HB citrus juicer. If you are worried about the higher price tag, we have some good news for you: Amazon is currently offering the Hamilton Beach 932 Commercial Citrus Juicer at an amazing discount. Get it while it’s available at this low price.
Should you not be convinced, we invite you to explore more juicer reviews 🙂