Do you fancy frozen treats? Do you enjoy experimenting with your food, but don’t want any fuss or mess? Then the Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence might well be the appliance your kitchen deserves. This fully automatic machine can yield frozen yogurt, sorbet, and ice cream in no time, and you’ll love how easy it is to clean it.
Considering the lower price, we expected the Cuisinart ICE-30BC to be a so-so ice-cream maker, but it literally exceeded our expectations. On the flip side, there are some minor glitches which are associated with almost every ice-cream maker under 100 dollars – let’s discuss them in a bit more detail.
What you are paying for
Cuisinart ICE-30BC is made of brushed stainless-steel housing and comes with a heavy-duty motor. There is also a gigantic ingredient feeder spout so you can easily add your favorite mix-ins. The double-insulated freezer bowl can hold up to 2 quarts of ingredients at a time. In addition, you also get a resourceful instruction book and recipe guide, absolutely free.
It’s a very lightweight appliance and measures approximately 8-1/4 by 8 by 11-1/4 inches. The handy cord storage space keeps your kitchen neat and tidy. In short, it’s an ideal choice even if you have a tiny kitchen. Last but not the least, it’s backed by a 3-year limited warranty – which is pretty amazing for such an economical appliance.
What really impressed us about Cuisinart ICE-30BC
- Brushed stainless steel body is simply sensational
- The powerful motor is strong enough to handle almost anything including ice-cream, sherbet, sorbets, frozen yogurt, frozen drinks… you name it!
- Since the bowl and mixing paddle are both detachable, it’s a ridiculously easy-to-clean unit
- You can enjoy fresh, low-cal homemade ice-cream in as little as 30 minutes
- The results are always smooth and your taste buds will love anything that comes out of the Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence
- Ingredient Spout Pour lets you add more ingredients (e.g. nuts, or chips) without having to interrupt the cycle
- The lid is transparent, so you can see the whole process as it happens
- The bowl has double insulated walls so the freezing is quick and even
- The design is really well thought out: compact, no-slip rubber feet, handy cord storage
What was unimpressive?
- Just like every other economical ice-cream maker, you have to keep the bowl in a freezer for a few hours before you can use it
- If you have an older freezer, it might not totally freeze the bowl – which is essential to get smooth results
- It doesn’t make a noise as annoying as a blender, but it does produce a rattling sound – remember we are talking about an operation that goes on for 30 minutes or so
The best place to buy Cuisinart ICE-30BC
Owing to its ease of use and simple cleanup, affordable price and efficient working, we highly recommend the Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence. In case you’re wondering where to get it at the lowest price, go ahead and click the link below to check out Amazon’s amazing deal (it’s a limited time offer only):