It’s amazing how a tiny appliance like Chef’n FreshForce Citrus Juicer can make a huge difference in your daily kitchen routine. This handheld juicer shows the amount of the care and dedication Chef’n – the renowned kitchen tool maker – puts into their products.
If you think this juicer to be just a ridiculous contraption, think again. If citrus juices are frequently needed in your kitchenette, it saves you a lot of time, effort and money to makes your life easy.
Chef’n FreshForce Citrus Juicer – Product details
Available in beautiful lime and orange colors, it’s a beautiful little handheld juicer that measures 10.2 x 3.2 x 2.8 inches. Though it’s exclusively made to extract juice from limes or lemons, yet you can efficiently squash smaller oranges. If you try to juice larger fruits, some sap will drip from the sides.
The best thing about FreshForce Juicer is that it utilizes the innovative extra gear mechanism which actually increases juicing power. You’ll extract the last drop of juice from the citrus fruit with a minimal strain on your hands, and the visual appeal is strong – the missus of Juicers & Recipes wants to own all color variations!
Chef’n FreshForce Citrus Juicer – The ideal user?
It’s not one of those expensive juicers for which you’ve to think twice before purchasing. It’s a cheap and tiny juicer, and every kitchen should have one. Frequently or occasionally, everybody needs some citrus juice whether it’s for margaritas, lemonade or just to add a little extra citrus zing to the desserts or entrees.
Chef’n FreshForce Citrus Juicer – Pros
- It looks great in the hand and really works
- Makes easy work of pressing juice from halved lemons or limes
- Unlike the metal reamers or other simple citrus juicers, it comes with the extra-gear mechanism for easy and quick juicing
- The basket makes it easy to catch pulp, seeds and pits
- Thanks to the extremely simple design, washing the FreshForce juicer is literally a breeze
- Yields almost double the juice as compared to metal reamers and other handheld juicers
Chef’n FreshForce Citrus Juicer – Cons
- Comes in only one size, which means you can only juice limes and lemons with it
- A seed might slip through the slots, and into your juicer – but this happens only once in a blue moon
Chef’n FreshForce Citrus Juicer – The best deal
All things considered, this juicer will please you every time you need citrus juice. You obviously don’t want to assemble, disassemble and wash your regular fruit juicer for a few drops of citrus juice.
If you want to enjoy a special offer on the Chef’n FreshForce Citrus Juicer, get it from Amazon. You will save a few bucks in terms of product price as well as shipping cost. Click the link below to learn more or to get your juicer at the lowest price:Chef’n FreshForce Citrus Juicer
To explore more juicer reviews, click here