You get what you pay for – this expression sounds truer than ever if you purchase a Breville BJE820XL Dual Disc Juice Processor. Commercial-grade – a commonly tossed around term – is just a marketing trick to give an impression that the juicer or smoothie maker is efficient and durable. Though, Breville doesn’t use this term for their BJE820XL Dual Disc Juicer, you know it’s a commercial-grade appliance as soon as it comes out of the box.
You must be thinking: Is it a perfect juicer? Should you purchase it?
As a matter of fact, no juicer is ‘perfect’ and buying this or any other depends on your typical juicing necessities. Let’s explore the features, advantages and disadvantages of the Breville BJE820XL Dual Disc Juicer to help you find the answer.
Breville BJE820XL Juicer Product Features
The juicer makes use of a 1200 Watt motor, housed in a heavy grade die-cast metal body. It has a 3.5-inch wide feed tube, and dual disc mechanism which adds to the efficiency and creativity. The unit measures 8.5 x 13.5 x 17 inches and weighs 14.6 pounds.
In short, it’s a good-looking, well-built and efficient juice machine for juicing soft fruits and leafy greens, as well as hard fruits and veggies. Thanks to the puree and juice disc, it’s not mere a juicer but also a fast smoothie maker.
7 reasons to buy the Dual Disc BJE820XL Juice Processor from Breville
If you’re unsure whether this juicer is a safe bet or not, consider the following seven bullets. If they appeal your mind, you will get what you pay for – or maybe even more:
- The Puree Disc and Insert crush soft fruits including bananas, oranges and mangoes while retaining their fibers and nutritious enzymes
- The Juice Disc extracts 8 oz. of pulp-free juice from fruits, veggies and leafy greens in JUST 5 seconds – yes, it’s super-duper fast
- The larger feed chute allows you to process whole fruits and veggies – no pre-cutting
- The extra-large 1.2 liter jug can hold enough juice for the whole family
- It may not be the quietest juicer on the market, but it’s surely one of the quietest
- Heavy grade die-cast metal body is not only sturdy, but also very exquisite
- The smart design makes it an easy to use and extremely efficient juicer
What do people complain about in the Breville BJE820XL Dual Disc Juice Processor?
- Poor customer service – though you may not need it at all because of the robust design and efficient mechanism
- Owing to the high RPM, the juicer produces a lot of froth. But the manufacturer is aware of this fact and ships a froth separator with the juicer, so that you can control the amount of froth in your juice
- It’s an expensive juicer. Yes, the price tag is rather high but this juice extractor is worth every cent you shell out