The Black & Decker CJ625 30-Watt 34-Ounce Citrus Juicer is a tiny, beautiful and efficient piece of equipment. It’s the ideal choice for people who love citric extracts. Although it’s an electrical machine, it costs nearly as much as a manual citrus juicer does. If you want to find out whether the CJ625 is suitable for your kitchen or not, read the rest of this brief juicer review.
About the Black & Decker CJ625 Citrus Juicer
It’s an electrical citrus juicer that works on the principle of centrifugal juicers to separate juice from the pulp. The juicer has a 30-watt motor with auto reversing reamer to ensure maximum yield. All you need to do is gently press down the citrus fruit over the standard-size cone and the juicer will do the rest. The juice goes directly into the outsized pitcher that can hold up to 34 ounces of liquid. You can also control the amount of pulp going into your juice. The juicer comes with a strainer, stirrer, chord wrap, dip-free pour spout, and dust cover for storage.
The juicer weighs only 2.6 pounds and is pretty compact (measuring only 7.7 x 7.7 x 9.4 inches), so you can easily store it anywhere you like. 1-year limited warranty is just the icing on the cake. So if you want to enjoy the pithy and fresh juice from limes, lemons, oranges or even grapefruits, your Black & Decker CJ625 will yield more sap as compared to manual juicer – not to mention the immense strain manual juicers put on your hands.
Pros of the Black & Decker CJ625 30-Watt Citrus Juicer
- The juicer has a small footprint so you can store it easily
- The design is extremely beautiful
- Yields more juice than manual juicers
- No need to strain your hands – just press the produce gently to collect the juice
- The simple design makes washing the juicer a breeze
- Very affordable – doesn’t cost more than a handheld manual juicer
- You can control the amount of pulp in your juice – which is not possible with most other electric juicers, let alone the manual ones
- Auto-reverse feature helps yield more juice, and prevents the juicer from getting jammed
- Requires minimal prep work, just cut the fruit in half and the juicer will separate the seeds and pulp from the sap
- Last but by no means the least, there’s a cord storage space in the base for neat storage
Cons of the Black & Decker CJ625 34-Ounce Citrus Juicer
- The motor is only 30-watt, so press it gently or it might get jammed
- The carafe is made of plastic, ideally it should be made of glass
- Not an ideal juicer for extensive use
- The manufacturer offers only 1-year limited warranty
Getting the best deal on the Black & Decker CJ625 Citrus Juicer