If you always want to buy the best-quality appliances for your kitchen, it must have a few items by the famous and trustworthy manufacturer Waring in it. Talking about juicers, the Acme 5001 juicer – yet another of Waring’s durable and efficient products – is a great addition to a finest kitchen like yours. You can expect incomparable quality, rich flavorful juice, and sophisticated professional operation at a reasonable price. Let’s continue this juicer review by looking at the major factors that make it a standout choice.
What to expect from the Acme 5001 juicer
Essentially, Acme 5001 is a centrifugal juicer, equipped with a 550-watt vibration-free induction motor. The internal mechanical parts are made of heavy-duty stainless steel, housed in a polycarbonate body. Other highlights include quick yet quiet operation, sharp blades, and a compact design.
It’s one of the few centrifugal juicers that can also act as a citrus juicer; just buy the economical 8001 citrus juicer attachment and you’re good to juice citruses of any size – a friend to us at Juicersandrecipes is prepared to guarantee this, her number is… no, we couldn’t do that to her 😉
You also get an instruction manual which also features several delicious recipes. The dimensions of the juicer are 9-1/4 by 9-1/4 by 12 inches – making it easy to store under standard cabinets. It carries a 5-year limited warranty on the motor.
Major benefits of the Acme 5001 juicer
- It’s a durable juicer – just like any other product by Waring – and lasts many years
- Most powerful centrifugal juicers are criticized for waggling around. But the Acme 5001 juicer comes with a vibration-free motor. Moreover, it’s pretty heavy and stands on several rubber feet that cling to any surface. It won’t move a millimeter even when processing the hardest items
- Thanks to the sharp blades and powerful motor, it’s very quick
- Higher RMP helps extract more juice
- Can process different types of produce, and with the help of an attachment can also act as a citrus juicer
- Compact size eliminates your worries of storing the juicer
- Though it may not be the cheapest juicer on the market, it’s quite reasonably priced
- Can process a wider range of produces including leaf greens as compared to most other centrifugal juicers
Shortcomings of the Acme 5001 juicer
- Just like any other centrifugal, it’s a noisy juicer
- The pulp stays inside the strainer. It helps extract more juice, but requires you to periodically stop and remove the pulp manually
- It’s rather a heavy juicer
- Not very easy to clean but you get quick at it after a bit of practice
Where to get the best deal on your Acme 5001 juicer
If you want to save a few bucks, order the Acme 5001 juicer from Amazon – the largest online retailer. They are currently offering this juicer at an amazing discount, so order before the juicer goes back to its normal price. Click the link below to learn more or to place your order today:Acme 5001 Juicerator 550-Watt Juice Extractor