- Title: 7lbs in 7 Days Super Juice Diet
- Author: Jason Vale
- Date published: 5 Jun 2006
- Pages: 224
- Our Rating: 7.5/10
If you’re looking for a quick way to shed that obnoxious belly fat, consider Jason Vale’s 7lbs in 7 Days Super Juice Diet. It’s a tried and true one-week super juice diet plan with amazingly fast body-transforming results.
In addition to achieving your ideal shape, the Super Juice Diet also prevents several ailments and keeps you hale and hearty. The best thing about the book is that it not only guarantees results in a short time, but also ensures the results are long-lasting.
Meet the author
Jason Vale, once a chocolate-bingeing, lager-drinking chain smoker, is now commonly known as the Juice Master. He is a popular health and lifestyle coach and TV presenter from the United Kingdom. Since 1994, Jason has personally helped hundreds of people change their lifestyle. His seminars are always sold out all over the Europe. You’ll often hear from him on radio shows including the Chris Evans Show, the Steve Wright Show and the Gerry Ryan show.
Here’s a sneak peek preview of 7lbs in 7 Days Super Juice Diet:
- Introduction: Juicing changed my life!
- 7lbs in 7 days: What the people say
- The Rules
- Phase 1: The 7lbs in 7 days plan
- Phase 2: The turbo-charge plan
- Phase 3: The Juicy Lifestyle
- More Juicy Help
- Other books by the Juice Master
- About the publisher
So, will you really lose 7 lbs. in 7 days?
There is no guarantee, in fact it’s more of a cliché. Some people, however, have claimed to achieve the stated results, notably Jordan, who makes an interesting case. After giving birth to a baby, she turned into a bulk of fat. Then she decided to follow Jason’s program, which not only returned her previous physical shape, but also made her feel healthier than ever before.
Though she is a living proof of the Super Juice Diet’s success, but everyone is different and the results are sure to vary. The only guarantee is that if you follow the guidelines to the letter, you’ll see positive results.
What we like about the book?
- Clear and simple guidelines
- Quick and lasting results
- Affordable price
- Content of the book is backed by testimonials from previous readers
- Only features the affordable and readily available items
- Writer has a casual and interesting style, which you’ll enjoy all the way to the last page
The two reasons the book didn’t get 10/10
- The major reason: There’s repeated upselling of Jason’s other books and DVDs. These programs might be very helpful, but you’re reading this book to get results – not to buy other products, right?
- The eating routine has ridiculously low calorie intake and 1.5 hours of rigorous workout; yet it’s good if you currently spend an inactive life or are on a full-time job where you spend most of the time on a chair. On the other hand, if you’re a super active person, you’ll have to supplement your diet with other meals.
Do we at Juicers & Recipes recommend it?
It’s a great book, especially for beginners. The best advice we can give is to skip the self-appraising and upselling sections, and follow the routine in the same flow as it’s written. Click below to read more user reviews or to get your 7lbs in 7 Days Super Juice Diet (at the lowest price).